Saturday, December 26, 2015

Saturday

(The Donald excites me.)

Yesterday was Christmas.  My wife went to Homeplus and bought me a 32-inch generic television called an Xpeer.  I'm a broke dead dick, so I rarely experience the joy of name-brands.  No matter.  This television rocks.  It plays all the files from my USB.  It might be the greatest present ever.

My wife also returned with a bucket of fried chicken and two large plastic bottles of beer.  We stuffed our faces with poultry and French fries.  Then we watched The Man in the High Castle.  The series is an adaptation of the famous Phillip K. Dick novel of the same title. The premise is that America has just lost WWII.  The nation's now in the hands of the Nazis and the Imperial Japanese.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  I asked Jesus for peace.  My wife and eldest son are fighting yet again.  She wants him to study more even though he's on vacation.  He constantly plays computer games. His gaming infuriates her.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamed that I physically assaulted one of my friends.  I wrapped him in a body triangle.  After that, I kept punching him in the face.  I didn't feel guilty.  In fact, I very much enjoyed kicking his ass.

I woke up and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  There was an editorial by a Korean man exhorting Americans to steer clear of Donald Trump.  I refuse to listen to such foreign nonsense.  Trump's exactly what America needs.  He loves the United States, and he isn't a Wall street ass-licker.  What more could we ask for? The fact that he's despised globally makes me a stronger supporter.  My poor country can't survive another Obama.

I turned on CNN.  The network featured a special about the earliest Christians.  The narrator said that Peter didn't want to let uncircumcised gentiles into the religion.  He wanted all of Jesus's followers to obey Jewish law.  Meanwhile, Paul felt the opposite.  He wanted to move away from Jewish law and make Christianity a universal religion which welcomed smelly pagans like me.  I owe Paul a debt of gratitude.  Thanks for your acceptance.

(Thanks Paul.  See you on the other side.)

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Torn by Creed.  God bless. 

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Mistah Smith. Glad to have found your blog again! I wish the very best for you and your family, and pray that you guys find peace and good health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. Merry Christmas. Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Smith the joke is the USA is a fascist state, they teach you in school the Nazis lost, however as they say history is myth and myth is history , hope you and yours are well
    Mitakuye oyasin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mita. All the best. Cheers.

      Delete
  3. "yahoo" has the following informations about the circumsicions:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090211121019AArY0wP

    the answers includes the "wtf" which turns out to contains a dirty words that doesn't need to appears on this web sites.

    like the "hazing" and the "loyalty oath"

    but probably after you get past the traumatizations then you are part of the insiders and then it is ok. so it's hard to say, really.

    plus, peter was named "peter" which is probably meant as some kind of ironic to the greek readerships.

    wtf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually agree with circumcision. It just seems more cleanly. Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Hey Mr. Smith,

    I wish you a Happy New Year.

    I haven't commented for awhile but I read every single one of your blog posts and really enjoy them.

    I admire your perseverance with the Dragon Lady and hope it pays off and that the meds keep doing their wondrous work.

    I read 2 books over the holidays that I think are up your alley: Stop the Coming Civil War and Government Zero, both by Michael Savage. If you had to choose one, I would pick the latter.

    Again, Happy New Year.
    Steve in Topeka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ken. It's always great to hear from you. Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.