Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thursday

(Fourteen innocent Americans were slaughtered by Islam.)

Yesterday, I prepared beef and French fries for dinner.  I cooked the meal using my glorious Phillips air-fryer.  It's the best machine that I ever bought.  No kidding.  The food tasted wonderful. In fact, the Children of the Rice raved about my culinary performance.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched the latest episode of Fargo.  Pam and the butcher kidnap Dodd.  Pam's gradually losing her mind from all the stress. She stabs Dodd two times in the chest for talking dirty. Then the crazy Indian shows up.  Instead of rescuing his employer, he shoots the man in the head.  Blood splatters everywhere. Fargo's must see television.  You'll love it.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I thanked Jesus for the Dragon Lady's new attitude.  I often wonder if she's skunked on medication.  She seems so calm these days that I barely recognize the woman.  In fact, she might take me for chicken and beer later tonight.  This last month has been downright pleasant.  I'm even getting laid again.  Pinch me. I must be in Candy Land.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A medical student from Seoul is getting kicked out of college for beating up his girlfriend.  He kept her hostage for a few hours and broke a couple of her ribs.  However, he wasn't given any jail time.  The judge had mercy since the man is a first-time offender.

I turned on CNN.  Muslims are on a rampage yet again.  This time the violence took place in California.  Fourteen innocent Americans were slaughtered by Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik.  The two murderers were eventually gunned down by the police.  Another suspect is in custody.  Mark my words.  Islam will be the death of us all.  The entire religion is nuts.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Jennifer Juniper by Donovan.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. San Bernardino shooting..... makes me wonder how many more ticking time bombs are lurking out there? But nobody will dare mention - publicly - that there is a fifth column among us. So we're all really a bunch of sitting ducks.

    I'm thinking it's time to arm myself.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if owning a gun will help. There are a lot of crazies out there. Sadly, there is no solution.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.