Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thursday

(It's time to start profiling our Islamic brothers and sisters.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady took me to a restaurant.  I ordered fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken and a pitcher of Cass.  Cass is my favorite beer in all of Korea.  Meanwhile, my wife had the fishcake soup.  It looks absolutely disgusting, but she loves the stuff.  There's no accounting for taste.  We had a fabulous time.  Her medicine has been an absolute blessing.

(The Dragon Lady is crazy for fishcake soup.)

I watched an episode of The Frankenstein Chronicles.  The show is an English production starring Sean Bean.  He plays a detective with syphilis who's hunting down a child murderer.  The culprit kidnaps low-income victims.  Then he cuts them to pieces and reassembles their body parts.  I like the program--which is quite a surprise.  Usually, I'm not refined enough to understand British television.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  I thanked Jesus for helping my wife.  She used to be a snarling beast.  However, now she laughs and smiles and enjoys the company of her family.  Her transformation is truly a miracle.  I just hope the medicine continues to work.  I'll keep praying.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A woman in Seoul got very drunk and later rode the subway.  She passed out from the alcohol.  Sadly, a pervert soon noticed and began to feel her up.  This kind of nonsense happens quite a bit on the peninsula.  But have no fear.  This tale has a happy ending.  A lieutenant from the Korean army subdued the villain and handed him over to the proper authorities.  Good for him.

I turned on CNN.  I'm starting to enjoy the network more and more these days. Donald Trump thinks we should ban Muslims from entering the United States.  The world's screaming bloody murder over his remarks. The powers-that-be want Trump's head delivered on a silver platter.  But I agree wholeheartedly with the billionaire.  We should at the very least closely monitor our Islamic brothers and sisters.  I'm tired of watching Americans getting slaughtered by misguided heathens.  Am I a bigot?  Well excuse me for living.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Hey Joe by the late great Gary Moore.  God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your wife is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope her progress continues. Things should be OK if she stays on her meds.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Im not convinced by Trump but the stupid press on him is enough to make any sane person storm the newspaper offices. Many are seeing through this PC bs, it's all working in his favour. I'm even more mad at how a british boxer is being treated in the auk for simply professing his beliefs about abortion, gay marriage, standard Christian worldview but suddenly he's the most hated man in the UK, the world is getting darker I think. I'm ready for it, the church has been too cowardly for a while.

    watch this clip, the guy is full on gospel, at the same time the pope is telling Christians not to convert Jews......what like Jesus did...insane.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-35055146

    james

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James. What can I say? I've seen the light. Trump is my guy.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. I would vote for Rand Paul before Trump, but in terms of backing a winning horse then sure I would vote for him too. (if I was American that is)

    No my doubts about The Donald is some of his views sound a bit big government Statist, stuff like criticising Snowden etc concerns me how he really sees Conservatism. He was on Alex Jones the other day and he seems convinced by his now, lets see, gonna be a the most entertaining election ever I think.

    james

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      I'm now officially a Trumpian. I make no bones about it. I want to see the billionaire in the White House. But what do I know?

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.