Thursday, December 17, 2015

Thursday

(Freddie Gray is back in the headlines.)

Yesterday, I discovered the joy of Facebook.  I avoid most technology like the plague. But I decided to get with the times. I'm becoming old much too quickly.  Facebook rocks. I talked with friends whom I hadn't spoken to in over thirty years.  The whole experience was somewhat emotional.  Catching up with people from my past made me misty.

I prepared beef and egg rolls for dinner.  I cooked the food in my fabulous Phillips air-fryer.  It's the best money I ever spent.  I shit you not.  I love that machine more than my car.  My children raved about my culinary skills.  They ate every last morsel on their plates. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched the final episode of Fargo.  Season two is absolutely wonderful.  The show features a battle between good and evil.  And good triumphs.  However, the heroes and heroines are changed forever.  The price for fighting dragons is their innocence.  The villains are marvelous.  You will truly begin to hate these shit-birds.  Fargo has my highest recommendation.

(Fargo is the bomb.)

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I asked Jesus for the gift of patience.  My eldest son often gets on my nerves.  The only thing he does these days is play his stupid computer games.  But he's just a kid.  That's what he's supposed to do.  I just have to accept the fact that the child is a dullard.  No use pounding my head against the wall.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a dream about my mother's dogs.  I stole them from her house and put them in the back of my car.  My actions pissed off the entire family.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Several mixed-raced children were given awards by the government.  Koreans are often cruel to people with mixed blood.  So the powers-that-be are trying to convince their citizens to stop acting so boorishly.

I turned on CNN.  One of the cops in the Freddie Gray case was allowed to go free due to a hung jury.  This makes the prosecution look pretty stupid.  Therefore, they'll probably try him again.  I don't understand the charges.  The cops forgot to properly restrain him in the paddy-wagon, and Freddie broke his neck.  How is that murder?

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Hocus Pocus by Focus.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.