Thursday, December 24, 2015

Thursday

(I'm in love with The Donald.)

Yesterday, I went to McDonald's for dinner.  I had a Big Mac and a large order of French fries.  The meal was delicious.  I'm a huge fan of junk food.  All that starch sends me straight to the moon.  I washed the vittles down with a glass of genuine Coca-Cola.  The experience was heavenly.

I watched a recent episode of The Knick.  Dr. Thackery's back on the junk.  However, he can no longer use needles to enjoy his heroin and cocaine. The hospital checks him for track marks.  So now he ingests his drugs through his nose.  Even though he's a junkie, he's still a wonderful doctor.  He even finds a cure for syphilis. Good for him.

(The Knick requires a strong stomach.)

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy atheist.  I thanked Jesus for all his assistance.  The Dragon Lady's doing much better.  She's still crazy.  But the medicine is helping with the anger issues brought on by Graves' Disease.  Her condition is manageable.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a dream that my car wouldn't work. I blamed my father-in-law.  I called him several dirty names.  My wife's family was deeply shocked and troubled.  They wouldn't accept my apology.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A man in Seoul was arrested for abusing his eleven-year-old daughter.  He refused to let her go to school for more than two years and beat her so severely that he broke her ribs.  On top of that, the poor child was extremely malnourished and weighed the same as the average four-year-old.  If I were king of the world, I'd push this criminal off a cliff.  But nobody listens to me.

I turned on CNN.  I'm starting to enjoy the network more and more each day.  Liberals are outraged because Trump called Hillary Clinton's bathroom break disgusting.  He also said she got schlonged by Obama.  His rhetoric doesn't offend me.  In fact, I'm now an official Trumpian.  Screw Hillary.  The Donald will make a great president.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Bye Bye Love by The Cars.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Massive fan of the Knick, best show since The Killing. I love the whole atmosphere of the show, really makes me feel the era and not a a clean clinical way but reality including the drugs of that time. One of those shows I will hate to see end. Just starting season 2.

    The only other show that I might take a look at is Manhattan, apparently good.

    Have a good Christmas even though it almost means nothing here, though they get the God part right. James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James. The Knick is five-star material.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Have a 'Merry Christmas' Smith.
    TG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.