Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tuesday

(President Joker is losing his marbles.)

Yesterday, I prepared beef and French fries for dinner.  I cooked the meal in my fabulous Phillips air-fryer.  It's the best machine I ever bought.  No kidding.  The fries came out all hot and crispy and delicious.  My children raved about my culinary skills.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

(My fabulous Phillips air-fryer.)

I watched another episode of The Last Kingdom.  It's a British television series, but I like it anyways.  It doesn't have that oppressive Master Piece Theater feel.  Utred son of Utred is still acting like a filthy pagan in spite of his marriage to a proper Christian woman.  He kills the warlord Abba in man-on-man combat.  And now he's attacking his fellow English citizens and stealing their silver.  If I were King Alfred, I'd hang Utred in chains.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty nihilist.  I thanked Jesus for throwing me a life-line.  The Dragon Lady's still on the road to recovery.  If she keeps taking her meds, then things should remain stable.  I'm a grateful man.  The Savior helped me out of a tough spot.  Amen.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  I was in Alaska drinking in a bar.  It began to snow outside.  I was worried because I had to catch a train.  My friends told me to relax, so I had another beverage.

I woke up at 6 a.m. I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The Park administration stands accused of intimidating foreign journalists.  One Japanese reporter was threatened with prison time because of stuff he printed about the Sewol ferry disaster.  Furthermore, a reporter from the New York times was harassed for an article she wrote about government sponsored textbooks.  I often wonder if the ROK is actually a democracy.

I turned on CNN.  I saw little snippets of Obama's speech from the Oval Office.  I was completely flabbergasted.  The president called his fellow Americans a bunch of bigots.  After that, he exhorted us to accept our Islamic brothers and sisters as fellow victims in the war against terror.  I just shook my head sorrowfully.  Americans aren't unfair to Muslims.  If anything, we treat them too kindly.  It's time for President Joker to go back to Chicago.  He's truly losing his marbles.

Anyway, the song of the day is Billion Dollar Babies by Alice Cooper.  God bless.   

2 comments:

  1. Smith,
    Please give me some air fryer tips.
    My friend was moving out of the country and gave me his and I can't figure out how to use it effectively.

    You rave about the thing, and have for years.
    What are your favorite things to cook in there and some basic instructions would be MUCH appreciated.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dolemite.

      My favorite thing to cook is French fries. But it's also good for egg rolls and hash browns. You just simply put the stuff in there and crank up the heat.

      Cheers and happy frying.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.