Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tuesday

(Emart Cola is by far my favorite generic brand.)

Yesterday, I prepared beef and egg rolls for dinner.  I cooked the vittles in my magnificent Phillips air-fryer.  It's the best machine I ever purchased--bar none.  I even love it more than my car.  The children raved about my culinary skills.  They greedily ate every morsel of food on their plates like starving Chinese orphans.  All that joy brought me gladness.  I washed the meal down with several glasses of generic cola.  I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched a recent episode of The Frankenstein Chronicles.  It's a show produced in Britain.  Normally, I avoid English television because I lack the refinement to appreciate its genius.  But I do make the occasional exception. Sean Bean catches Black Bill.  He tries to beat a confession out of the villain, but Bill is just too tough.  He then jails a woman whom he thinks is the child murderer.  Sadly, he's mistaken.  The series reminds me of a supernatural Chinatown.  The protagonist is in way over his head, and only bad things are bound to happen.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty nihilist.  I asked Jesus for patience.  The Dragon Lady recently scolded my son for playing too many computer games.  She yelled so loudly that I actually rose from my sound slumber in a panic.  I don't really care that much about academics.  If my child's a dullard, he can always enlist in the United States Air Force.  He'll be quite safe. Only the officers get killed in that particular branch of the military.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A deaf woman from Seoul became a Starbucks' employee back in 2011.  Now she's one of the store's main managers. Furthermore, she loves her job.  I appreciate these kind of feel-good stories.  It's so easy to become cynical and jaded.  Therefore, I do my best to remain optimistic--even though I have the tendency to be a negative son-of-a-bitch.

I turned on CNN. I enjoy the network more and more each day.  It turns out that the beautiful and radiant Tashfeen Malik had been radicalized years before arriving in sunny California.  In fact, she believed in Jihad while still residing in Pakistan.  Jeez.  What a shock.  You would have never guessed it from her recent picture.

(The lovely Tashfeen poses with Sayed.)

The United States government has recently vowed to crackdown on fiance visas. What a drag.  The innocent will have to face the same scrutiny as the Islamic horde just for the sake of political correctness.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.