Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wednesday

(The North Korean girl band Moranbong canceled their Chinese tour dates.)

Yesterday, I attended an elementary school Christmas show with my family.  My youngest son Bluce is currently in the second grade.  He sang three songs with his classmates.  Poor Bluce isn't much of a singer.  But he is one hell of a dancer.  You should have seen him swaying from side to side.  The boy was born with a natural sense of rhythm.

Later, the Dragon Lady took me to a restaurant.  She bought me fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken.  I also ordered a pitcher of Cass.  Cass is my favorite beer in Korea.  My wife ate a bowl of fishcake soup.  Looks marvelous, doesn't it?  She loves anything that smells like the ocean.  Seafood is her favorite.


(More delicious Korean food.  Mmmmmmmmmm.)

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan. My wife can't stop cleaning the apartment.  She scrubs and scrubs and scrubs some more.  Her constant activity is driving me up the wall. I wish the the Savior would shoot her with a tranquilizer gun.  Oh well.  What's a boy to do?

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The North Korean girl band Moranbong cancelled all their Chinese tour dates. The powers-that-be in Beijing didn't want them glorifying Kim Jong-un in front of an international audience.  So these sexy Asians were promptly called back to Pyongyang.

(The ladies from Moranbong are certainly slim and tasty.)

I turned on CNN.  Two dead children were found in a storage facility located in Redding, California.  The prime suspects are a 39-year-old woman and a seventeen-year-old boy.  They are both being held on charges of child abuse and torture.  If were king of the world, I'd have these two miscreants beheaded in the town square.  But nobody listens to me.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Mother by Pink Floyd.  God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.