Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday

(Heads should roll.)

Yesterday, I went with my eldest son to Emart.  Emart is the Korean version of Walmart. I bought bacon and soju.  I prepared the bacon for dinner along with fried rice.  The pork cooked up all crisp and thick and delicious.  My boy ate every morsel.  I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Jirno soju.  I got quite intoxicated for less than three dollars.  Good for me.

I listened to The Howard Stern Show. Howard cruelly taunted a retarded man named Asian Pete.  Pete has a low IQ and an extreme speech impediment.  It's hard to understand a word that comes out of his mouth.  He works at Home Depot helping the customers.  He's been employed for eight years.  To me, guys like Pete are heroic.  Life's hard enough when you're whole.  So why goof on him? I'd never pay for Stern.  You can get the program here for free.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I thanked the Savior for giving me great children.  For instance, my oldest son's a big happy goofball--even though his mother often acts like a loon.  Furthermore, he doesn't hold a grudge when she loses her shit.  And she loses her shit quite often. I couldn't ask for better kids.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a great dream.  I was at a party in a large cabin.  I smoked and drank and had a great time.  Everybody laughed at my jokes.  Usually, my sleep's plagued by nightmares. It was a nice change.

I woke up at six a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A medical professional from Seoul was sentenced to a year in jail.  He advised a patient with cancer to forego medication and adhere to a strict diet of salt.  The victim complied and consequently passed away.  The sentence seems harsh to me.  But what do I know?

I turned on CNN.  The network's still covering the water emergency in Flint, Michigan.  This story makes me very angry. The poor are being poisoned by water contaminated with lead.  This tragedy could have been completely avoided for the paltry sum of 100 dollars a day.  If I were king of the world, heads would roll.  I'd march the powers-that-be to the town square and promptly hang them in chains.

Anyway, I've shot my load.  So long for now, and God bless everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.