Saturday, January 2, 2016

Saturday

(Donald Trump is a talented individual.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared chicken and French bread for dinner.  The meal was excellent.  She really outdid herself. My wife even heated the bread in our magnificent Phillips air-fryer.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of genuine Coca-Cola.  The whole experience was marvelous.

I watched the season finale of The Knick.  Thack performs surgery on himself in front of a crowded hospital theater.  He cuts away at his necrotic bowels with a scalpel while looking in a large mirror.  Unfortunately, he dies on the operating table.  I'm not sure if the series is now over.  It would be hard to go on without Clive Owen.  After all, he is the star of the show.

(Is The Knick finally over?  You tell me.)

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  I thanked the Savior for rescuing me from death.  Yes. Even an old dirty bastard like me gets to live forever.  Now that's what I call first-rate service.  A guy couldn't ask for a better boss.

I went to bed at 1 a.m.  I had a great dream.  I was having sexual intercourse with a super-hot black woman.  Unfortunately, I woke up during the middle of coitus.  I tried to get back to sleep in order to relive the glory.  But the vision faded from my memory.  Oh well.  What's a boy to do?

I woke up at 11 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The Korean powers-that-be are forcing local schools to deliver history lessons sanctioned by the national government.  Unionized teachers who refuse to carry the president's water face stiff penalties. 

I'm not sure if South Korea is actually a democracy.  As a white man, I do my best to keep my head down before it ends up on sharpened pole.  I would just like to say that I love Madame President and will do everything she asks with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

I turned on CNN.  Donald Trump is now spending big money to win in Iowa and New Hampshire.  I never thought The Donald would get this far.  But I have to tip my hat to the man.  He's a very bright individual with oodles and oodles of political talent.  He'd make a wonderful president.  Trump remains ten steps ahead of all his opponents.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Video Killed the Radio Star by Buggles.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.