Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday

(Let's send Ted Cruz back to Canada.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady took the kids to visit some school friends.  She left me by myself.  I cooked chicken for dinner.  The meal was delicious.  I'm the king of poultry.  I washed the vittles down with a bottle of Jinro soju.  The experience was nice.

Unfortunately, tragedy soon struck.  My little dog had a stroke.  She went into full paralysis and was unable to use her legs.  The paralysis was followed by seizures.  She kept biting at the air and twisting her head back and forth in a jerky motion.  Finally, the poor beast up and died.  I was devastated.  In fact, I'm still reeling.  I'll never own another canine.  I'm sticking to fish.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty atheist.  I asked the Savior to help the children emotionally cope with the death of their pet.  I called my wife and explained the situation.  Her and the kids accused me of murder.  I shit you not.  She immediately drove home and buried the poor little beast.

I went to bed at midnight.  I had yet another dream about smoking.  I sat in my car and puffed on a Marlboro.  I was terrified of discovery.  Fortunately, I wasn't nabbed.

I woke up at 11 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Koreans are afraid that the peninsula might become a future target for ISIS.  I'm not too worried.  There aren't many Muslims in Korea.  In fact, I think the nation only has one mosque.  But I could be wrong.  Sadly, I'm wrong about most things.

I turned on CNN.  Most of the pundits feel that Trump won the Republican debate.  I agree.  His performance against Ted Cruz was masterful.  The Donald has a great stage presence.  If he wins Iowa, he might actually go on to run the table.  I've lost a great deal of respect for Cruz.  His wife is a bankster from Goldman Sachs.

Anyway, I'll talk to you later.  And God bless everybody.  

10 comments:

  1. Smith, I'm sorry to learn about your dog. It's easy to love them and hard to let go. They're loyal and loving. I will pray for your family.



    I agree about Cruz. He's slimy and what he thinks passes for "folksy charm" just comes across as slimy and fake rehearsed lines. And the banks preemptively bought him via his wife's job (and the loans). Trump owned the stage. Bush needs to spare us all and go away. Nobody on this earth wants four more years of a Bush presidency. Carson is nice and too passive. Kasiach is a definition of establishment GOP. History demands we have someone who is willing to speak hard truths and break balls or else the filthy muslims will continue to corrupt civilization. The time for PC is past. We can't afford it.


    I cannot express how much I would love to see Trump tell Hillary to just shut the hell up. One can dream?

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jack.

      I agree with everything you said. This is the most interesting political race I've every seen. Change is in the air.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Condolences about losing your dog, Smith. But just remember, all dogs go to heaven (hey, there's even a movie of that name).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      The dog's death really bothered me. But what's a boy to do? Maybe I should try my luck with cats.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. I agreeCruz is bought and paid for by the bankers. His attraction is he sounds good in certain circles but at the end of the day he is just another lawyer who had zero leadership experience. What we don't need right now is another senator with no real world experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bill.

      I agree. Cruz sucks ass.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Soory about your dog it happens. I little over a year ago we lost a beloved cat. After about 4 months we went out and picked up two rescue kitty's. The boys have been with us about 8 months now and add a certain quality to the household that was missing with no pet in the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like pets, too. I might try my luck with cats.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  5. Hey! You are some funny.
    its 'Banker' not " Bankster"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.