Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday

(The German people are growing impatient with the Syrian refugees.)

Yesterday, I went to Costco with the Dragon Lady.  The experience was hellish.  I've never been an enthusiastic shopper.  I bought my youngest son Bluce a new desk.  The kid's a real Asian.  Even though he's only eight-years-old, he considers it his duty to study two hours a day.  I shit you not.  Currently, he's into math and piano.

We went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner.  I had the sweet and sour pork.  It was quite good.  I washed the vittles down with several bottles of Tsingtao beer.  I must be careful.  I've been gaining a ton of weight lately.  I'm now 230 pounds.  My blood is bacon grease and my flesh is lard.  Oh well.  What's a boy to do?

I watched season five of Madmen.  The show is terrific.  Betty gains a ton of weight.  She's a disgusting fat-body who waddles around to and fro like an angry duck.  Meanwhile, Don gets remarried to a hottie named Megan. The poor girl has huge teeth.  My favorite character is Roger.  He's now dropping LSD and mixing the drug with copious amounts with vodka.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I asked the Savior to forgive me.  I haven't been attending church lately.  I find it hard to get up on Sunday mornings--especially in the winter.  My bed's so warm and comfortable.  I'll have to simply try harder.

I went to sleep at midnight.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at noon and drank a freshly brewed cup of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Korean educators are no longer allowed to hit the students.  And now the children are out of control.  Physical assaults against teachers is on the rise.  I don't believe in corporal punishment.  It isn't necessary.

I turned on CNN.  The German citizens are having second thoughts about the new Muslim immigrants.  It seems that a few of the recent refugees committed some sexual crimes over the last week or so. Islam is still mired in the Middle Ages.  I stand with The Donald.  Let's keep the Syrians out of America until we can vet them.  Better safe than sorry.

Anyway, so long for now.  God bless.

8 comments:

  1. the acids and vodkas are maybe what's giving you all that 230 of weight gain.

    maybe drop down to rolling rock or bud light. the pounds will melt away.

    in bratislava we mostly get a lot of "the new price is right", which is also a great show, especially season 3. you can get it on dvd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never met anyone from Bratislava.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. I find it hard too to go to church even with wife pushing me. I'm just not inspired by English services here so far. It feels mechanical here but I know stopping is a bad idea long term.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James. I guess we'll just have to try harder. The cold weather always makes things more difficult.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. When I worked in public school this was a great time with the break so long cause I literally hibernated in my apt. Maybe we are designed like other mammals to hibernate during the Winter months. I bet Koreans in the past just eat all the pickled food they harvested over the rest of the year, I heard thats why all the food is fermented and pickled cause it was the only way to eat over the harsh winter. Anyway I digress I'm just lazy....

      James

      Delete
    3. You're not lazy. Winter is just rough--especially as we get older. I'm trying to eat more hot soup. Maybe that will help.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. No song Smith? I guess you are getting lazy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've completely run out of songs. No new ones are coming to mind.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.