Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thursday

(Ted and Heidi are crony-capitalists.)

Yesterday, I went to Lotte Department Store for dinner.  I had shrimp fried rice and kimchi.  I hate kimchi.  It's so tart that it sends chills up my spine.  But the famous side-dish is supposed to be healthy.  Therefore, I eat the stuff from time to time.  I washed the vittles down with water.  The experience was rather pleasant in a weird sort of way.

I watched the college football championship between Alabama and Clemson.  The game was fantastic.  Clemson had many chances to win.  But they fell prey to the big play.  In fact, the Crimson Tide scored four touchdowns on plays of fifty-yards or more.  Their tight end had over 200 yards on five receptions.  He averaged more than forty yards per catch.  Consequently, the Tigers lost 45-40.  You can't win a ball game with those type of stats.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I asked Jesus to help the Dragon Lady.  The poor woman's trying her best.  She takes her medicine every day.  But Graves' Disease is a constant struggle.  On the bright side, we have decent health insurance.  My wife gets the best care available.  Plus her doctors seem very sharp.  They all speak English.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  A large locker was submerged in a river.  I stood on the bank as the water rushed by swiftly.  I felt despair because the locker contained my passport and birth certificate.  My friend jumped into the water and retrieved my documents.  I felt happy again.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A black guy from the United States wrote an op-ed about Koreans.  He resents the fact that the locals love rap music but don't appreciate African-Americans.  Let's be honest.  Black people commit way too many crimes.  That's why we're all afraid of them.

I turned on CNN.  Ted Cruz is in some serious hot water.  He borrowed a lot of money from Goldman Sachs and Citibank back in 2012 and failed to report the loans.  In fact, Cruz's wife Heidi works for Lloyd Blankfein.  To me, they sound like a couple of crony-capitalists.  But what do I know?

Anyway, so long for now.  And God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Ted shouldn't have a problem - he needs to ask his wife to get Blankfein intercede for him with the Govt. After all, LLoyd does God's work and the Govt. is run by the banksters - 'piece-of-cake'!
    Is Heidi really married to Ted, or is she his "keeper"?
    That's all we need, a backdoor Goldman Sucks rep in the Whitehouse!
    Ted is out, even a divorce won't save him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.