Thursday, January 28, 2016

Thursday

(Screw Fox News and Megyn Kelly.)

Yesterday, I made chicken for dinner.  I fried the bird using liberal amounts of grease and salt. It came out all brown and crispy and delicious.  My son loved the meal.  He ate every last morsel on his plate.  Poultry's my specialty.  I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Jinro soju.  I've been drinking too much lately.  I should stick to cola.

I watched several episodes of Mad Men.  I'm currently on season seven.  Marriage doesn't seem to suit Don.  He divorces Megan and starts banging a mentally unhinged waitress.  Meanwhile, Roger fires Ken to please the boys at McCann.  However, his scheme backfires.  Ken lends a great job at Dow and vows revenge against his former buddies.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy atheist.  I thanked the Savior for all my gifts.  My shack is warm, and I've got plenty of food in the refrigerator.  Plus I can afford meat.  I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Liberia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Korean men often take sex vacations to the Philippines. They impregnate the women and abandon the children.  There's now a blog dedicated to exposing these fellows.  However, the owner of the website is being sued for defamation.

I turned on CNN.  Once again, Donald Trump's dominating the headlines.  He's decided to drop out of the FOX Republican debate on Thursday night.  Good for him.  He was walking into a trap. Trump doesn't have to kiss the media's ass to win the nomination.  I've never been this excited about a presidential race.  We might actually get a president who isn't owned by the banks.

Anyway, I've shot my load.  So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not completely convinced until I see him actually as the President but in many ways he is more a true conservative that all the others. Someone who might actually as you say rule from his own convictions and not a puppet of special interests. I wonder if that gives him literally a target on his back if he became president though.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      The Donald and Bernie are the only two not controlled by the banks. I hope one of them gets in.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.