Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday

(Ted Cruz will not be our next president. Thank the Lord)

Yesterday, I prepared chicken for dinner. I cooked the bird using liberal amounts of salt and grease. The meal tasted wonderful. My eldest son raved about the flavor. He ate every last morsel on his plate. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic ginger ale. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched an episode of Shameless. I'm never quite sure how I feel about the series. It definitely pushes the envelope. Frank encourages his teenage daughter to have sex with an older man so that the entire family can move into a new house. Meanwhile, Kevin accidentally sets his neighbor on fire. The victim's burnt alive in his wheelchair while the audience laughs. The humor's extremely edgy. Sometimes it goes way too far.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for my many blessings. None of my limbs have been amputated, and I can still see out of both eyes. Plus I have enough money to occasionally eat beef. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Bangladesh.

I went to bed at 9 p.m. I had a dream about driving down a twisting road with David Bowie. We were both smoking cigarettes. He started singing Ashes to Ashes. He invited me to join in. The experience was marvelous.

I woke up at five a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. An internet company's handing out free condoms to Korean teenagers. Many mothers are angry because they want their kids to study without any interruptions. They feel that sex interferes with academic success. The peninsula certainly isn't Kansas. I often wonder if I'm living on the dark side of the moon.

I turned on CNN. I'm really starting to enjoy the network. Today's the big Republican debate. The pundits claim that both Cruz and Rubio will fiercely attack The Donald. The powers-that-be are currently shitting their pants. They know that Trump will be the next nominee. His momentum will not be stopped.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

8 comments:

  1. Fuck you for trashing Ted Cruz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!One of Cruz mindless robots - you represent his supporters with accuracy - trash talking, falsely religious fraud.

      Delete
    2. He's just angry that his man is going down...hard.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Cruz is nothing but a slick ambulance chaser and his wife is a vampire squid from Gloldman/ Sachs.
    The dude is bought and paid for by Wall Street

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bill.

      I agree. Cruz sucks ass.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. dreams of ashes are not dreams of death but instead of phoenix rising in the rebirthing that happens when you are a mythological creature like that.

    and speaking of dreams of ashcroft, here is what the cycle of rebirth and newness is all about. forward, backward, and etc.

    phoenix soar backward song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool stuff. But I was actually talking about the song Ashes to Ashes about Major Tom.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.