Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday

(The Donald's on a roll.)

Yesterday, I made eggs, bacon, and toast for dinner.  The meal was fabulous. I'm a real Betty Crocker.  Who knows? Perhaps I'm half-a-fag. My eldest son raved about the taste. He ate every last morsel on his plate. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched Bellator MMA. The most interesting fight was between Kimbo Slice and Dada-5000. These two fat asses had a tough time hitting each other with any type of meaningful punches or kicks. They were absolutely exhausted after the first round. Finally, Dada-5000 collapsed to the mat near the end of the bout. His heart actually stopped due to a potassium build-up in his blood-stream which led to severe dehydration. But the big man's expected to make a full recovery. Maybe it's time for Mr. 5000 to find a new profession.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty misanthrope. I thanked The Savior for my many blessings. My health's OK. My kids are nice. And I can afford to eat meat. Trust me. Things could be a lot worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Liberia.

I went to bed at 11 p.m. I had another dream about smoking. I walked through Seoul in the summertime puffing on a cigarette. I kept to the back alleys for fear of being spotted. I haven't had a Joe in four years. Nevertheless, I still Jones from time to time. I guess addictions never die.

I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. More Koreans are going to jail these days because of dope. The narcotic of choice seems to be crystal meth. It's often smuggled in from China. Drugs are a big no-no in Asia. Users often face incarceration and suspension from employment at the very minimum. It's much wiser to drink soju instead.

I turned on CNN. I'm enjoying the network more and more these days. Many traditional Republicans are shocked about Trump's victory in South Carolina. The very thought of The Donald in the Oval Office nearly gave Margaret Hoover a stroke. I think he'd make a decent president. His positions on international trade are spot-on and would lead to a huge surge in jobs. But what do I know?

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. If Trump wins it won't take long to figure out who butters his bread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think he's sincere. He's building his legacy.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. here in south carolina we are pretty much the ron paul country, which the networks didn't really cover it all that well.

    here are me and my buddys singing about it on tv show
    alma llanera

    peace be to you. thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.