Monday, February 29, 2016

Monday

(The Donald is even loved by the KKK.)

Yesterday, I made pancakes for dinner. They came out all fluffy and light. My eldest son raved about the flavor. He ate every last morsel on his plate. I'm a real Betty Crocker. Perhaps I'm half-a-fag. I washed the meal down with several glasses of generic ginger ale. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched the UFC. Anderson Silva took on Michael Bisping in one of the greatest fights I've ever witnessed. Bisping's face was a gruesome mask of blood. His nose got shattered in the third round, and he was cut over both eyes. Nevertheless, Michael was given the decision by the judges. I actually thought that Silva won the bout. But I'm not complaining. The fans were the real winner.

(Bisping vs. Silva was a great match.)

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy atheist. I thanked The Savior for my many blessings. I have wonderful hair, and both of my testicles still function properly. Plus I can occasionally afford meat. Who could ask for more?

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Koreans spend a lot of money on extra education for their children. The average mom pays over 250 dollars a month on private tutoring. Asians are nuts about schooling. The entire region needs to take a chill pill.

I turned on CNN. I like the network more and more each day. The media's slamming Trump because he was just endorsed by the KKK. The whole issue's nothing more than a gotcha game. One minute he's being called a crazed liberal, and the next he's a fascist. Ted Cruz even accused The Donald of having ties to the mafia. It's all bullshit.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.