Saturday, February 13, 2016

Saturday

(What are the Democrats thinking?)

Yesterday, I prepared chicken for dinner. I fried the bird using liberal amounts of salt and grease.  The meal was delicious. My eldest son ate every morsel on his plate. He raved about the flavor. I'm the king of poultry. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Jinro soju. I got drunk for less than three dollars. Not bad.

I'm still watching Game of Thrones. Rob Stark and his family are butchered at a wedding. Rob's pregnant wife is disemboweled with a fierce-looking knife. His mother bleeds to death after her throat is savagely cut. And Rob himself is felled by arrows and knives. Game of Thrones is one of my favorite shows. The extreme violence is both shocking and entertaining.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for my many blessing. My children are healthy and smart. My shack's dry and warm. And my belly's full of food. Furthermore, I get to eat meat every day. Things could be a lot worse. At least I wasn't born in the Congo.

I went to bed at 1 a.m. I had a strange dream about Bernie Sanders. We were riding together on a school bus in Connecticut. He told me how great socialized medicine is. But he frowned after learning that I voted for Ross Perrot. 

I woke up at 10 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Another Korean child was murdered by his father. The poor kid was only nine-years-old. His old man suffocated him with a plastic bag. Abuse is rampant on the peninsula. These heathens beat the hell out of their offspring with impunity. I find the practice disgusting.

I turned on CNN. Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton recently had a debate. I can't understand what the Democrats are thinking. Bernie's an elderly communist Jew, and Hillary's a dishonest stinking beast. These two will soon be devoured by Trump. I'm expecting Elizabeth Warren to jump into the race. But what do I know?

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.  

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.