Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday

(Marco is another Wall Street ass-licker.)

Yesterday, I made chicken for dinner.  I fried the bird using liberal amounts of grease and salt.  My children raved about the meal. The boys ate every last morsel on their plates. They think that I'm the king of poultry.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched the latest episode of War and Peace.  The series is produced by the BBC.  Usually, I'm far too stupid to enjoy British television.  But the show is utterly riveting. I've never read the novel by Leo Tolstoy.  However, I'm going to download a copy in the near future. If it's better than the television program, then I'll truly be in heaven.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan. I asked The Savior for his help yet again.  It's Chinese New Year, but my sister-in-law kicked me out of her house. She thinks that I'm a rude Yankee.  She might be right.  I'm still bitter because the Dragon Lady keeps leaving me.  My wife's now with her family, and I'm at home with the children.  On the bright side, things are very peaceful. I have wonderful kids.

I went to bed at 2 a.m. I had a dream about traveling to Scotland in a very fast airplane.  I attended a soccer game between Rangers and Celtic. Rangers were soundly defeated. My dead relatives were disappointed with the outcome.

I woke up at 8 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A pastor from Seoul beat his thirteen-year-old daughter to death.  He kept the victim in her bedroom for over a year before her corpse was finally discovered. Lots of children are abused on the peninsula by their parents. Corporal punishment is still used by most Koreans. I find the practice quite barbaric. We should all keep our hands to ourselves.

I watched CNN later in the day. Marco Rubio got his ass handed to him in the latest Republican debate.  It seems that Chris Christie ripped the young senator from Florida a new anal orifice.  I'm no fan of Rubio. He's just another Wall Street ass-licker.  I rooting for Donald and Bernie. They're the only two candidates in the race who aren't bought and paid-for.

Anyway, I've shot my load.  So long for now, and God bless everybody. 

4 comments:

  1. left off the song at the end.

    no matter.

    here's me and my posse in Mr. Do's class.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cc8Xwx675s

    peace to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I no longer put songs at the end of the posts. I ran out of tunes.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Great blog posts, Mr. Smith. You seem very contented and happy being with your sons. That's awesome.

    How's your legs? Do you plan on doing any walking when the weather gets better?

    Steve in Topeka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve.

      My children and I are just used to my wife's strange behavior. We've been dealing with it for years, so we try not to let it bring us down.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.