Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday

(The country just can't handle another Bush.)

Yesterday, I prepared chicken for dinner. I cooked the bird using liberal amounts of salt and grease. My eldest son ate every morsel on his plate. He raved about the flavor. I'm the king of poultry. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Jinro soju. Getting drunk in Korea is very cheap. It costs less than three dollars. The peninsula is filled with lots and lots of swaying drunks.

I watched the conclusion of War and Peace. The series is produced by the BBC. I do my best to avoid British Television. I still have nightmares about Masterpiece Theater. Plus I'm only as smart as a dolphin. But this show is absolutely marvelous. I almost shed tears, and I haven't cried in over forty years. Perhaps I'm half-a-fag.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for all my blessings. My life's far from perfect, but things could be a lot worse. At least I can afford meat. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Djibouti.

I went to bed at 2 a.m. I had a dream about my mother. She adopted two Hispanic children and asked me to drive them to school. I agreed, but the principal scolded me because the kids hadn't been officially enrolled. I angrily called my mom and said the f-word several times over the phone.

I woke up at 10 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Several Chinese teenagers were arrested for fraud. They stand accused of ripping off elderly Koreans with a telephone scam. If I were king of the world, I would march these naughty boys to the center of town and have them savagely caned. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I watched the Republican debate. Donald Trump won yet again. He made Jeb Bush look stupid. Plus he called Ted Cruz a nasty liar. The Donald's absolutely correct. Jeb's a weakling, and Ted's a scuzz-ball who wraps himself in The Bible. Christians like Cruz are the reason why lots of good folk avoid church. They just can't handle the hypocrisy. Ted's a Pharisee.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.  

4 comments:

  1. no more making fun of the bushbros.

    -neil, marv, and doro

    ps. here's a song we all love.
    "plaid pants, fanny pack, and a walking stick"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEXsu1PfrPU

    also, who doesn't love squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their all a bunch of damn fascists , these people have had more corporate hot dog in their mouth then a urinal at Bank of America

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nathan.

      Hope things are going well for you.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.