Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday

(Jeb Bush drops out.)

Yesterday, I prepared chicken for dinner. I cooked the bird using lots of salt and grease. The meal tasted wonderful. My eldest son ate every last morsel on his plate. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I've decided to give up the booze except for Friday nights. I just don't have the stamina to be a heavy drinker. Oh well. What's a boy to do?

I'm still watching Game of Thrones. Stannis and his army are being slowed by bad weather. So the Red Witch tells him to burn his daughter alive as a sacrifice. It's a tough scene to watch. The victim's only twelve-years-old, and she cries for her mother as she roasts. Meanwhile, the army of the dead continues to kick northern ass. I'm actually rooting for the dead to win. They seem so much nicer than their living counterparts. Game of Thrones is the best. Give it a try.

I paid homage to the Christ God. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. I thanked The Savior for my good fortune. Don't get me wrong. My life's an absolute smelly turd. But my children are healthy, and I have enough money to consume meat. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Cambodia.

I went to bed at 11 p.m. I had another dream about smoking cigarettes. I was drove around in my car puffing on a Marlboro. Later, I stopped at a restaurant and ate a hamburger.

I woke up at 8 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Koreans don't get enough sleep. And this is also true for the peninsula's young children. Korean infants sleep later and arise earlier than Western rug-rats. Asia should never become a model for America or Europe. These are some joyless people. 

I turned on CNN. The results from South Carolina were pleasing. Donald Trump beat the shit out of everybody. He's a step closer to the Republican nomination. Trump's success prompted Jeb Bush to drop out of the race. Jeb cried like a woman. What a pussy. He needs to go home and wash his vagina.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Smith. Another good post. Hey, what's your opinion on the Apple IPhone controversy, about Apple not wanting to hack the password of the San Bernardino terrorist's phone for the FBI's request?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      That's a tough one. But I think Apple should hand over the info about this couple to the government. These things should probably go on a case by case basis. But what do I know?

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.