Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tuesday

(The Donald is correct. Ted Cruz is a pussy.)

Yesterday, I prepared pancakes for dinner.  The powder came in large plastic bag.  All I had to do was add water and stir.  I must be honest.  The meal was marvelous and easy to make.  My boys ate every morsel on their plates.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  The sugar sent me straight to the moon.

I'm currently revisiting Game of Thrones. I've seen the series so many times that I practically know the dialogue by heart. I'm now in the middle of season two. King Jeff is killing all of Robert's bastard children--even the infants. Meanwhile, Stannis believes that it's his destiny to become the ruler of the world. An evil red witch keeps whispering sweet-nothings in his ear. Game of Thrones has my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty atheist. I asked The Savior yet again for more help.  The Dragon Lady has gone missing. My boys and I are used to her erratic behavior, so we're not in panic mode.  However, my mother-in-law's extremely nervous. She keeps calling and calling.  I don't know what to tell her. Dealing with mental illness sucks giant ass.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee.  Then I read the newspaper while enjoying a bathroom break. An adulteress in Seoul poisoned her lover's wife with cyanide-laced alcohol.  She was given a twenty-five year jail term. If I were king, I'd have this woman stoned right outside the city gates for all the nation to see. She's very lucky that nobody listens to me.

I turned on CNN. The media's shocked that Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a pussy.  The talking heads believe that pussy is a naughty word unbecoming of a future president.  I'm not that sensitive. I'm still in love with The Donald--in spite of his saucy language. Perhaps I'm crazy, but I support both Trump and Sanders. I'd be happy with either one. They aren't owned by the banks.

Anyway, I've shot my load.  So long for now, and God bless everybody. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Smith, glad you're hanging in there. As to Trump calling Cruz a pussy, I believe it was actually an audience member that shouted it out, and Trump pretty much ran with it. Here's a clip on YouTube that seems to bear this out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB259lgEorA

    OH, btw, still shocked over the Panther's loss in the Super Bowl. Who'da guessed it?!

    Peace, strength and courage, man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      That defense was unbelievable. Go Broncos.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Hi:) Am a fan of your blog and I wonder if you could help me with a query.I have come across The phrase " Korean hair-pin torture " and have had no luck in finding a description of the method used.
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peter.

      I have no idea what hair-pin torture is. If I find out, I'll tell you.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. I hope The Dragon Lady comes home safe

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's back--meaner than ever.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.