Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thursday

(Former Marine Chris Marquez assaulted by black teenagers.)

Yesterday, I prepared chicken for dinner.  I fried the bird using generous amounts of salt and grease. The meal was fantastic. My eldest son ate every last morsel on his plate. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Jinro soju. I chased the booze with a large glass of Cass beer. I was in heaven.

I'm still watching Game of Thrones. I'm currently on season five. The angry dwarf and the portly eunuch are on their way to see The Mother of Dragons. Meanwhile, one of Circe's relatives decides to join an extreme religious cult. To make matters worse, the King Beyond the Wall is burned alive by Stannis. Game of Thrones is filled with blood and gore. You'll love it.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked Jesus for my many gifts.  Don't get me wrong. My life pretty much sucks ass.  But my children are healthy, and at least I can afford to eat meat. I'm just grateful that I wasn't born in Laos.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Japanese mother forced her young daughter to eat over thirty dead goldfish. The little girl had kept them as pets before her mother killed them with laundry detergent. Asian women are far too strict with their children. They're some of the craziest monsters in the world.

I turned on CNN. I like the network more and more each day. A former Marine named Christopher Marquez was assaulted at a McDonald's in Washington DC. A group of African-American teenagers asked Marquez if black lives mattered. After that, they smashed him on the back of the head with a pistol, stealing his possessions. I'm not surprised. Many black youths are completely out of control. In the future, Chris needs to do his snacking in a safe white neighborhood.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. re: bathroom breaks

    fill time with good tunes.

    yup. that's me. with the microphone. feel the love.

    thanks for stopping by.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that North Korean girl band. And they look good, too.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.