Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thursday

(The Donald wins Nevada.)
 
Yesterday, I made bacon and hash browns for dinner. The meal turned out marvelous. The bacon was crisp and salty. My eldest son raved about the flavor. He ate every last morsel on his plate. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched an episode of The Walking Dead. There's something about the series that always leaves me quite depressed. For instance, little Sam gets devoured by zombies. He screams and screams as the blood gushes out of his head. To make matters worse, his mother gets eaten, too. Even the Asian guy fails to survive. Nevertheless, I'm a huge fan of the show. I wouldn't mind dying in a zombie apocalypse. It sure beats cancer.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy heathen. I asked The Savior to cool my throbbing head. Sometimes I have a problem with anger. I should learn to let things go. Forgiveness must bring about a sense of peace. I wouldn't know. I tend to harbor grudges.

I went to bed at 9 p.m. I had a dream about my poor old Scottish mother. We talked with each other at the kitchen table. Later, she gave me a pill. That's all I can remember.

I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Koreans are swamped with household debt equalling a trillion bucks. The powers-that-be are concerned that many citizens will be wiped out if the central bank is forced to raise interest rates. And that's a real possibility since the currency is shitting the bed compared to the dollar.

I turned on CNN. Trump won Nevada. There's a very good chance that he'll take every state on Super Tuesday. I think he'll even defeat Cruz in Texas. The Republican establishment is currently shitting its pants. The next people to soil their diapers will be the Democrats. Hillary's about to run into a buzz-saw. This election should be tons of fun.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. Agents of the state began their “cleansing” of the Russian population by targeting specific groups at opportune times and worked their way through the citizenry at an exponential pace. The most intelligent, effective and dangerous activists and rebels were slated for destruction first, as they represented a kind of leadership mechanism by which the rest of the population might be mobilized or inspired. More innocuous organizations (like Christian churches and rural farmers) were persecuted as background noise while the political mop-up was underway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      I don't really see Trump as a threat to democracy. But what do I know?

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Here is a good analysis of why you may find The Walking Dead depressing:

    http://www.theburningplatform.com/2016/02/22/no-way-out/

    Keep up the good work Smith! Been enjoying your writing for quite a while now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blackfriday.

      Thanks for the link. I'm a huge fan of everything zombie.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.