Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday

(Jason Brian Dalton should be stoned at the city gates.)

Yesterday, I made pancakes for dinner. I added water to pre-prepared batter. The meal came out all fluffy and light. My eldest boy ate every morsel on his plate. He raved about the flavor while stuffing his face. I'm a great cook. Perhaps I'm half-a-fag. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I now only get drunk on Friday nights.

I watched the UFC. To be honest, the match-ups weren't very competitive. Donald Cerrone had little trouble stopping his Brazilian opponent. And that's OK. Every once in a while, these fight nights turn into duds. I'm really looking forward to March 6th. I believe that Dos Anjos will destroy Connor MacGregor.  But what do I know?  Nevertheless, it should be a great match.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for my many blessings. I'm in pretty good shape for a filthy old fat man. Furthermore, I don't suffer from anal itch--which is always a plus. Life could be a hell of a lot worse. I'm just happy that I wasn't born in Burma.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a dream about running. I ran and ran and ran. Finally, I stopped for coffee and had a cigarette. Tobacco always factors into my nocturnal life. I haven't enjoyed a cig in over four years, but I'll always have the urge.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the newspaper while enjoying a bathroom break. Korean schools are now forced to inform the police if pupils have been missing for more than seven days. It's about time. Too many kids were dying at the hands of their abusive parents. I don't agree with corporal punishment. Anyone who disagrees with me should be punched on the nose.

I turned on CNN. Jason Brian Dalton was an Uber driver in Michigan. He went off his nut and killed six people with a handgun. Another two victims are fighting for their lives. If I were king, I'd march Mr. Dalton to the city gates and have him stoned for his crimes against God and man. It's a good thing that no one listens to me.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Smith this Isaac from Kalamazoo, MI, the same place where Dalton shot. I've been reading your blog for years. Surprised to see your heard about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isaac.

      It's definitely a big story. And a strange story.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.