Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wednesday

(Bernie drubs Clinton.)

Yesterday, I took my eldest boy to a restaurant. We ate fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken.  The poor kid hates going outside. He'd rather hang out in his room, playing Minecraft.  But father/son time is important.  I washed the vittles down with a pitcher of Cass. Cass is my favorite beer on the peninsula.

I watched Game of Thrones. I'm still on season two. The young Stark girl pretends she's a boy in order to stay alive. Her and her friends escape torture just in the nick of time. Meanwhile, Jamie Lannister is captured by the Stark clan and tied to a tree like an animal. Jamie's very naughty. He's a great villain. Lastly, Stannis declares war on the entire world. He wants to be a global ruler. Game of Thrones is spellbinding. 

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I asked The Savior for his help yet again. The Dragon Lady reappeared. She came and took my youngest son away. I'm cool with it. A boy needs his mother. But she causes me a lot of grief. The woman breaks my heart every day.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a dream. I worked in McDonald's with a black guy. He was very bitter. He got an interview in New Hampshire for a new gig.  But the powers-that-be decided to go in another direction. Chinese girls flirted with us as we cleaned their tables.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Sadly, 200 million females worldwide have been circumcised. The countries that practice genital mutilation are Islamic. No kidding. Many rag-heads prohibit female orgasms. They think that sexual pleasure leads to infidelity. Go figure.

I turned on CNN. Bernie Sanders destroyed Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire. He beat her by 21 percentage points. Hillary's an absolute pig. Even female democrats hate her.  Do you want to know who's kicking his own ass right now?  Joe Biden. He could have gotten the nomination, but Obama talked him off the ledge. Don't be surprised if Elizabeth Warren gets into the race.

Anyway, I've shot my load.  So long for now, and God bless everybody.

6 comments:

  1. Must you always shoot your load at the end of your posts? Its so vulgar, but who am I to say? I'm just another filthy agnostic. Anyway, I enjoy your blog, God Bless. Isaiah 41:10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is the time for the musics at the bottom of blog, so ok.

    this is me and broccolina maybe you will enjoy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GabHGlGm14

    peace to all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free. I've run out of tunes.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see Sanders and Trump square off in a debate. Two angry old white guys - old farts, really! - with two VERY different viewpoints on how the country should be run. That's gonna' be a debate for the history books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      I'm expecting a big surprise. There's no way that the Democrats are going to back an elderly communist. But what do I know?

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.