Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday

(Screw Mitt Romney. And screw the horse he rode in on.)

Yesterday, I made chicken for dinner. I cooked the bird using liberal amounts of salt and grease. The meal tasted fantastic. My eldest son ate every morsel on his plate. I'm the king of poultry. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic ginger ale. I now only drink alcohol on Friday and Saturday evenings.

I watched another episode of The X-Files. A mutated lizard is bitten by an angry human. The infected reptile becomes a man by day and spends his life pursuing a meaningless job. The poor creature contemplates suicide. Luckily, Agent Mulder talks him down from the ledge. It's nice to see Fox and Dana back together again.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty heathen. I asked The Savior to watch over The Dragon Lady. Her health's rapidly deteriorating. She might need surgery to remove her thyroid. I don't know the full details. She hasn't talked to me for nearly three weeks.

I went to bed at 9 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. South Koreans are begging Americans to vote for someone other than Trump. They regard the billionaire as a menace to global peace. I couldn't disagree more. The Donald will make a wonderful president.

I turned on CNN. Mitt Romney gave a self-serving speech bashing Mr. Trump.  Romney's hoping for a brokered convention so that he can get the nomination from the powers-that-be. He's a cynical snake. This Mormon charlatan lost me back when he called 47 percent of my fellow Americans a bunch of losers.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.  

6 comments:

  1. it's march madness everywhere, and that means betting on outcomes of games. college is great stuff. you go into debt 40k and then you don't find a job. but that's ok. because there's sports on tv.

    here's me and my college roommate singing one of the oldies.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what my Australian cousin also writes...that folks out there think The Donald is scary. I dunno, Mr. Smith. To me it's as plain as the nose on your face that you don't get the President who campaigned. that is, they all change their tune. I figure, to have gotten to where he has, he must be pretty smart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Klaus.

      The guys a genius. But what do I know?

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Oh Me Of LIke-Minded SpiritMarch 5, 2016 at 12:27 AM

    I approve of your sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.