Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday

(Bernie has zero chance of garnering the nomination.)

Yesterday, I went to church. I can't remember what the pastor said. I believe he talked about being a soldier of God. I tend to zone-out during most of the sermons. I'm terrible that way. Perhaps I have Alzheimer's Disease.

I took my eldest son to McDonald's. We both had Big Macs and French fries. We washed the vittles down with large glasses of genuine Coca-Cola. The meal came to ten dollars. The experience was heavenly. All those carbohydrates sent me straight to the moon.

I watched UFC 196. Nate Diaz kicked the shit out of Conor McGregor. The bout was stopped near the end of the second round. Conor hit Diaz with his best shots during the first few minutes of the contest. But Nate never budged. McGregor just had too much trouble dealing with the bigger man. I love the UFC. All that non-stop violence is truly glorious.

(A bloody Nate Diaz emerges victorious.)

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I asked The Savior to watch over my youngest son. The poor kid contracted Swine Flu. He's currently resting at home.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a dream about seeing a Jethro Tull concert. I sat in the audience, but the band never actually played any music. They just stood there, and the crowd grew restless. 

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The South Korean police are cracking down on domestic violence. Back in the day, men on the peninsula were allowed to give their wives a good smack to keep them in line. But times have since changed.

I turned on CNN. Hillary and Bernie are having a debate tonight in Flint, Michigan. Bernie has no chance of garnering the nomination. Democrats are only interested in the same-old, same-old. At least Republicans have the balls to vote for Trump. America desperately needs change.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Smith
    Yeah, that was too bad that Conor lost last night. I think he made a mistake by agreeing to fight a larger opponent. Diaz is such a crude, mouthy asshole, too... Oh well, Conor will learn form this and move on.

    And how 'bout Miesha Tate defeating Holly Holm last night, in round five? Quite a win for her. I wonder if she'll be fighting Ronda Rousey anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      I think she's actually fight Ronda next.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Incoherent ramble, I would say. Why do you even have this blog? It is truly worthless waste of time, I am writing this in hopes of saving your time from here on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. And who are you with your silly opinions!? Off with his head!!! lol

      Delete
    3. Thank you for defending my honor.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. alot of people think that it's jeffro tull but it isn't because it's jethro.

    and he was the one who was inventing the seed drill, which you can find out more about the seed drill by using wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jethro_Tull_(agriculturist)

    it was like the CPU because it was more seeds per second and that is what made all that progress so if you bought one you could put your neighbors out of business and buy their farms because your seed drill had more megaherz in terms of seeds per second.

    here's jethro tull (aka jeffro) rockin it up on ed sullivan's "american bandstand" tv show

    peace to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. The video is actually King Crimson.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.