Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday

(Thomas Dimassimo is a freaking idiot.)

Yesterday, I took my eldest son to a restaurant. We ate fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken. I washed the vittles down with a pitcher of Cass. Cass is my favorite Korean beer. My boy hates going out with me. He'd rather stay home and play his computer. But I really enjoy his company.

I watched the latest episode of Vikings. Rollo reconciles with his French wife. He's now a big-shot in Medieval Paris. Meanwhile, Floki's named the next village psychic by the creepy guy with no eyes. However, the best part of this particular episode is the battle between Bjorn and the beserker. Bjorn ties him to a tree and rips his guts out with a knife. Now that's entertainment.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I asked The Savior to look after my estranged wife. Her Graves' Disease is completely out of control. Her next step involves having her thyroid removed surgically. It's not an easy procedure.

I went to bed at 9 p.m. I had another dream about smoking. I was discovered with a pack of Marlboro by a ship's captain. He was pretty pissed off. He gave me the stink-eye.

I woke up at five a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. There's yet another case of horrendous child abuse here on the peninsula. A seven-year-old boy was beaten to death by his father and step-mother. They buried his corpse on the side of a hill.

I turned on CNN. The network decided to interview the dip-shit who charged Donald Trump in Ohio. This clown is named Thomas Dimassimo. The liberal media regards him as some type of hero. The Donald and his supporters are being blamed for Mr. Dimassimo's ass-hattery. I simply don't get it. 

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. You should take psychedelics. Plan a trip to Peru and take some ayahuasca, and take a moment and consider the human ego, what it is to be human, and how it's possible to relate to the world without judgment or ideologies. See how your culture has bound you and misled you. See how leaders, organized religion, countries, and the social contract have a long history or manufacturing consent and don't represent you. See ideas as being ideas, arguments from reason, and separate from 'isms.

    You should take psychedelics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.