Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thursday

(Heidi Cruz vs. Donald Trump)

Yesterday, I cooked chicken for dinner. I prepared the bird using liberal amounts of salt and grease. It tasted wonderful. My eldest son ate every last morsel on his plate. He raved about the flavor. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Jinro soju and a big glass of Cass beer. The experience was marvelous.

I watched CNN. A super-pac used a sexy picture of Mrs. Trump in one of their ads. The Donald flew off the handle and threatened to spill the beans about Heidi Cruz. It turns out that Mrs. Cruz used to have a problem with depression. Many years ago, the police found her on the side of a highway talking to herself. She was drunk out of her mind. They immediately took her to an asylum fearing that she might hurt herself. The story isn't that big of a deal. Lots of people suffer from mood disorders.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings. My youngest son Bluce is out of the hospital. He's doing fine. Plus I have enough money to occasionally eat beef. Things could be a lot worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Liberia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a dream about eating dinner in a log cabin. I was with a lot of other people. There was snow outside.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the newspaper while enjoying a bathroom break. A mother recently murdered her four-year-old daughter. The victim was drowned in a tub. Rather than face a trial, she went ahead and killed herself. Now her husband is facing criminal charges. Sadly, the police can't find the little girl's body.

I turned on CNN. Europe is totally screwed. The continent's crawling with Islamic nut-jobs. The state department has even gone so far as to warn Americans to stay away. There are places in Denmark and France where Sharia law has taken over. We can't allow this type of nonsense to happen in America.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. you know how when you can't feel your face and when you walk it's like you've sunk in the mud and your boots are stuck?

    and then your phone starts ringing and it's your landlord again and you can't reach into your pocket because of your hands, they don't fit any more and besides you have on gloves, it's crazy cold

    well. everybody knows what that's about.

    best wishes and peace to all,
    heidi

    here's paul and linda macartney singing "just keep on cruisin"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul and Linda are looking good.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. That won't happen in America smith, too many gun toting good ole boys'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nathan.

      And thank God for the gun-toting good ole boys. They might be our last line of defense.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.