Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tuesday

(Lindsey Graham is a typical do-nothing politician.)
 
Yesterday, I made chicken for dinner. I fried the bird using liberal amounts of grease and salt. The meal tasted wonderful. My eldest boy ate every morsel on his plate. He raved about the flavor. I truly am the king of poultry. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Jinro soju and a large glass of Cass beer. The experience was heavenly.

I watched another episode of The X-Files. A homeless guy invents a foul-smelling monster who goes around killing capitalists. The beast tears their limbs apart and places their heads in the recycling bin. After each murder, it disappears in a garbage truck. I can't remember how Mulder destroys the creature. Too much soju has fogged my memory.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I asked The Savior to help my youngest son. He's still suffering from the flu. Life comes and goes. We're all just blades of grass baking in the summer heat. I try to swim in the shallow end of the pool. Thinking too hard gives me a headache.

I went to bed at 9 p.m. I had a dream about eating in McDonald's. I ran into a friend of mine. He told me that I wasn't allowed to use the bank. I became furious.

I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A woman in India was burned alive by her brothers. They were angry because she married outside of her caste. If I were king of the world, I would have these scoundrels drawn and quartered. Trump's right. What this world needs is more torture.

I turned on CNN. Lindsey Graham exhorted republicans to vote against The Donald. He believes that Mr. Trump will destroy the entire party. Nobody listens to dullards like Lindsey anymore. He's just a typical do-nothing politician. Screw him and screw the horse he rode in on.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.