Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Tuesday

(Screw the NAACP. And screw the horse they rode in on.)

Yesterday, I made chicken for dinner. I fried the bird using liberal amounts of salt and grease. The meal tasted fantastic. My eldest son ate every morsel on his plate. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju. I chased the alcohol with a large glass of beer. The experience was heavenly.

I watched another episode of The X-Files. The smoking man now has to place his lit cigarettes in his a hole drilled through his neck. Agent Reyes is his Girl Friday. Meanwhile, Fox and most of the world are dying from compromised immune systems. But Scully has an anedote. She whipped up a cure using alien DNA. It helps to be drunk when viewing The X-Files.  All the nonsense seems more realistic.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings. I don't suffer from hemorrhoids. Plus I get to occasionally eat beef. Trust me. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Djibouti.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup on instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Most Koreans are suspicious of foreigners. They don't appreciate multiculturalism. I'm not surprised. Asians tend to be quite racist. They even hate each other. But what do I know? I'm pulling for Trump to win the election.

I turned on CNN. The NAACP thinks that The Donald is a racist. I couldn't disagree more. Protesters are paid to attend his rallies. They get up and goad thousands of supporters. I honestly believe that Trumpians display a great deal of kindness and patience toward the Black Lives Matter and Bernie Sanders ass-hats.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. I know Korea is 'racist; in many ways looking down as some and looking up often at us ugly white asses, BUT. I first think its more honest cause we all have a bit of racism in us, blacks, asians, white all of us.

    I have a different theory that to keep separate countries semi pure in culture and race is actually putting a high value to diversity. America is a melting pot (once you killed of the natives so i dont include it) but i personally when I go to Korea I want to see Koreans and Korean culture 99% of the time, same if I go to any nation. Another 1000 years if we are still here we will all be shades of brown and the heart will be divided into sectors run by Starbucks and Samsung. Koreans have a great system that they don't think of kids of expats as Koreans and never will be. It keeps the tide back. Calling racism of preserving distinctiveness is surely a NWO plan to herd us around like goats.


    Yours racistly,

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James. I try my best to treat people fairly--no matter the color of their skin. But I usually fail.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.