Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday

(The Donald wants to reduce our role in NATO.)

Yesterday, I made eggs and toast for dinner. I also prepared ham sandwiches and French fries. The meal was delicious. My eldest boy ate every morsel on his plate. I washed the vittles down with a single bottle of soju. The experience was heavenly.

I watched several episodes of American Crime Story. The first season focuses on the O.J. Simpson trial. I remember that Bronco ride like it was yesterday. I knew that Simpson would be set free as soon as I saw that the jury was black. But you have to hand it to his attorneys. The entire team screwed the Los Angeles Police Department right up the keester. Their collective performance was masterful. May they all burn in hell.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I asked The Savior to look after my youngest son. He's currently in the hospital with pneumonia. This is the third time he's caught the illness since his birth. Nevertheless, he's in great spirits. And his hospital is offering superb care. I remain confident in a happy outcome.

I went to bed at 11 pm. I had another dream involving Burger King. I defecated on the floor and grew worried that the other customers might notice. Damn. How could they not notice? Dreams are crazy that way.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Foreign workers are protesting in Seoul. They claim that the powers-that-be discriminate against them. And they're absolutely right. Koreans hate outsiders. But things are gradually improving.

I turned on CNN. Wolf Blitzer interviewed Donald Trump. The Donald wants to reduce our role in NATO. He says that it's too expensive and that we should spend our money fixing our own nation. I couldn't agree more. Globalism sucks. America must come first.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Smith,

    Sorry it's been awhile since I've profusely thanked you for your blog. I read'em all and enjoy them all.

    As you know, there's nothing worse than seeing one of your kids sick, and that helpless feeling that goes along with it. I'm praying for Bluce's health and I know he'll come out of it.

    I love the way you are an alcohol user and not an abuser. Sometimes you skate that fine line with the jinro sojus and the pitchers of Cass, and you always manage to pull it off.

    Have you been thinking about taking walks again for your health? (please don't start out with marathons!)

    Here in Kansas, I want nothing more than Trump to be Prez and build the damn wall. A couple of weeks ago, an illegal immigrant, who should have been deported twice, killed 3 of his neighbors 60 miles away from my house, then killed an innocent farmer after his car broke down on the interstate.

    Keep up the good work,
    Steve in Topeka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve.

    Thanks for all the praise. And I'm now too fat to walk like I used to. I'm 230 pounds, and my knees are killing me.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.