Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wednesday

(Is Marco Rubio a homosexual?)
 
Yesterday, I made chicken for dinner. I cooked the bird using generous amounts of grease and salt. The meal tasted fabulous. My eldest son ate every last morsel on his plate. I'm the king of poultry. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic ginger ale. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched The X-Files. Mulder and Scully look a lot older. But the years have been kind to both of them.  They're still attractive people. Unfortunately, I'm a complete mess. I'm fat, and my teeth are rotting away in my head. Anyway, Fox still believes that the government's in cahoots with space creatures to destroy the human race. The show remains entertaining.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for my many blessings. For instance, I'm not suffering from syphilis. Plus I can afford to occasionally eat beef.  A lot of people in this sorry world can't say that.  Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in The Congo.

I went to bed at 9 p.m. I had a dream about Donald Trump. He gave me his home phone number and told me to give him a buzz. I'm taking this election crap way too seriously.

I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A man is Seoul got fired from his job. He didn't tell his family and pretended to go to work every day. But he spent his afternoons committing random burglaries. He made over ten thousand dollars in less than three months. He's now in jail.

I checked my Facebook page. Alex Jones claims that Rubio used to be a homosexual. I'm not sure if I trust the story. Alex is a well-known loon. Nevertheless, the picture's quite entertaining. Marco appears to be dancing Village People style with other scantily-clad men. Is this the best that the Republican establishment can come up with? Really?

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. if mister seoul had made ten billion instead of ten thousand, he wouldn't be in jail.
    or even ten million.
    ten million is probably the crossover point.
    could be eight, depending on your social skills.

    here's me and my cuz doing "fancy"

    thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good (especially since you like music)-
    Scroll down to the first comment and play.
    Domo Arigato Marco Roboto:
    http://blog.dilbert.com/post/138858676626/the-gop-debate-scorecard-master-persuader-series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny stuff. Thanks for the link.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.