Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday

(Rubio shits the bed. So long, Little Marco.)

Yesterday, I made steak for dinner. Beef's a rare treat for my two sons. Unfortunately, their daddy is a broke dead dick, so I usually stick to chicken. But every once in a while, it's important to splurge. The meal tasted fantastic. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite Korean beer.

I watched CNN. Marco Rubio promised to shock the world with a victory in Florida. Well, he's now officially out of the race. The most interesting part of the show involved Jeffrey Lord. Alisyn Camerota asked about Trump's views on women, and how they might affect him in the general election against Clinton. Mr. Lord immediately shot back by resurrecting the Juanita Broaddrick scandal. This contest will soon turn into a blood-bath. I can't wait.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I asked The Savior to watch over my eldest son. He recently caught his younger brother's flu bug. I try not to complain. My kids are normal, and I can afford to eat meat. It doesn't get much better than that.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream. I woke up at 5 a.m. and read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The Korean government is toying with the notion of mandatory parenting classes for all expecting mothers and fathers. Child abuse is rampant here on the peninsula. But making these educational sessions mandatory seems a bit over-the-top. I'm not sure if Korea is actually a democracy.

I turned on CNN. Trump's still dominating the news cycle. Today is Super Tuesday Part II. The pundits were talking about various ways to stop The Donald. Well, good luck with that. It looks like he just won four out of five states.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. sorry for not keeping up with the blog in a while. got side tracked experimenting with different ways to make soup.

    mandating classes is a good way to increase enrollment in them. plus it gives jobs to the teachers. and plus it also gives you a certificate of attendance. you can put it on your wall or pass it on to your grandchildrens.

    ok here is madonna's don't be an asshole, bitch

    peace to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madonna still looks lovely.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Mr. Smith,

    I thought you were going to limit the booze until the weekend.

    Take good care of yourself.

    Mr. Benge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help myself, Benge. Eating and drinking just go hand in hand.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.