Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday

(Karl Rove can go take a flying screw at a rolling donut.)

Yesterday, I had to take my automobile to a mechanic. He replaced the muffler and exhaust pipe. The bill came to $160. I can't complain. It's a very reasonable price. The car I drive is thirteen-years-old. It used to belong to my father-in-law. I'm expecting it to finally crap-out in the near future.

I drove home and made bacon for dinner. I bought the pork at Emart. I like pork. It's cheap and tasty. The meal turned out wonderful. My eldest son raved about the flavor. I'm becoming quite the chef. Perhaps I'm half-a-fag. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Jinro soju. The experience was marvelous.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy misanthrope. I thanked The Savior for my many blessings. Both my children are healthy. Furthermore, I've never worn an adult diaper. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Chad.

I went to bed at 9 p.m. I dreamed about Burger King. I had to defecate, but I was afraid to use the restaurant's facilities. Finally, I got up from my table and did my business. James Gandolfini applauded my efforts. No kidding.

I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A former sex-slave is flying to Washington to tell her story to the powers-that-be. Many Korean women were forced into brothels during World War II by the Japanese. It was their job to entertain the soldiers.

I turned on CNN. Karl Rove met with movers and shakers on an island off the coast of Georgia.  Paul Ryan also attended. These elite assholes are trying to find a way to stop Trump. Well, I've got some bad news. The Donald has just won Mississippi and Michigan. So Mr. Rove and his hot-shot friends can go take a flying screw at a rolling donut.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

8 comments:

  1. Incoherent ramble, I would say. Why do you even have this blog? It is truly worthless waste of time, I am writing this in hopes of saving your time from here on.

    here's jeffro tull and peter frampton doing their duet on The Carpenter's Christmas Show that was on the tv

    peace to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy, Smith -
    You'd think the Republican Party would finally wise up and embrace somebody as popular as The Donald. They're never gonna' have a candidate who polls as high as he does again in my lifetime. And no, I don't see another Ronald Reagan appearing ever again. They should just STFU and be thankful that they have a chance to win the election with him. But what do I know?

    How's your younger son doing? Did he get over the flu?

    Hope all is well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      My youngest son is healthy again.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Was it Jekyll island by any chance? I agree I hate Rove, the man is pure evil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nathan.

      I'm not sure. But it was a big story.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. I am a pagan or heathen or something but I love your blog posts!
    You rock and almost make me want to be a Christian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Psysics Doc.

      This blog is all about the evangalism.

      God bless.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.