Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday

Yesterday, I cooked pork for dinner. The meal was wonderful. My eldest son ate every morsel on his plate. I'm a big fan of pig. It's both cheap and delicious. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju and a large glass of beer. The experience was marvelous.

I watched CNN. Prince died of a suspected drug overdose. I was never a huge fan of his music. But people say that he was very talented. Supposedly, he was great at playing the guitar. I'm just not into most black music. It's just too funky for this white boy. With that said, I wish Prince a safe journey to the other side. Rest in peace.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I asked The Savior to look over the Dragon Lady. She's on a shitload of medication, but she's in the habit of missing a dose or two from time to time. What is it with crazy people and their meds? They just can't grasp the importance of staying sane.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A train took a turn too quickly and went off the tracks. One of the engineers was killed and eight others were injured. Death's cold grasp awaits us all. However, I plan to be rescued by Jesus. The rest of you filthy nihilists will be roasting in hell. Serves you right.

I turned on CNN. Once again, Donald Trump displayed his wisdom. He said that the North Carolina bathroom law was a huge mistake. People have been doing their business in public restrooms since Moses parted the Red Sea. It's a losing issue for both sides, so why bring it up? Mr. Trump is truly a wise man.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. I'm worried about you, what is it with the instant coffee? Life is surely too short?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back on the fresh brewed. For how long? I don't know.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. the most obvious solution is simply to allow everyone to do their number one or number two in public. birds do it all the time. sitting on a tree limb. sitting on a power line. letting it flow. no big deal.

    here's prince doing "I want 2 inhale U"

    peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea he was a smoker.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.