Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thursday

(Soju is both cheap and delicious.)

Yesterday, I made chicken for dinner. I cooked the bird using liberal amounts of grease and salt. The meal tasted fantastic. My eldest son raved about my culinary skills. He ate every last morsel on his plate. I washed the bird down with two bottles of Jinro soju and a big glass of beer. The experience was heavenly.

I watched the Samsung Lions. They got their asses kicked by the NC Dinos by the score of 7 to 2. Samsung just doesn't look like the same team this year. They lost their best pitcher to Japan. And, to make matters worse, two of their best hitters flew the coop. But I've decided not to switch teams. Perhaps they'll get better as the year goes on.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I asked The Savior to help me with my Dragon Lady problem. My wife's still causing trouble--even though she's on her medication. She's starting to alienate me from my friends. What I really need is for Jesus to strike her down with a bolt of lightning. Poof. No more trouble.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup on instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. There was an editorial about Korean men and smoking. The writer believes that many people on the peninsula smoke because of the corporate culture. I gave up cigarettes years ago. I still miss them--especially with a cup of coffee.

I turned on Fox News. The Donald hired another delegate expert. But I fear that Mr. Trump is shit out of luck. I just can't see him getting to 1,237. I'm preparing myself for President Hillary. Yuck. Goldman Sachs wins again. You got to hand it to Wall Street. They're some smart sons-of-bitches.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. cigarettes and also cigarette commercials. yes, fred and barney liked to light them up. as did wilma.

    here "you light me up" by adele.
    enjoy.

    thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adele is very much the babe.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.