Monday, May 2, 2016

Monday

(Who would actually vote for this idiot?)

Yesterday, I took the Dragon Lady and my youngest son to a restaurant for dinner. We enjoyed barbecue pork and white rice. The eatery had no chairs, so we sat on the floor. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get back to my feet. But I managed. The food was delicious. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of cola. A good time was had by all.

Later, my wife took me to a popular shopping district among expats. I'm a fat ass, so it's very difficult for me to find clothes here on the peninsula. We discovered several stores that actually cater to morbidly obese white men. I purchased five pairs of pants. The bill came to $180, and the merchandise is very comfortable. I'm quite pleased with the results.

I watched CNN. The Cruz campaign is losing steam in the state of Indiana. Ted's getting his ass chewed like bubble-gum in all of the polls. However, he has no plans to drop out.  He's in it till the end. Cruz and Kasich remind me of buzzards waiting to dine on a corpse. They lack any chance of getting the nomination, so they remain perched on a telephone pole hoping for a fatal accident.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I asked The Savior to look over my crazy wife. We're back together again. However, she's still being eaten alive by Graves' Disease. She's on a higher dose of medication. Hopefully it will work this time.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Several North Korean defectors were arrested for smuggling meth into the peninsula. The North isn't above pushing drugs and counterfeit bills to support their floundering economy.

I turned on CNN. The Bernie Sanders' campaign has officially shit the bed. He now admits that victory is almost impossible. Nevertheless, he's remaining in the race in order to ensure that the democratic ticket is brimming with progressive ideas--whatever that means.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. All the best with the wife.

    Mr. Benge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.