Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday

(Keep the perverts out of the women's room.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady cooked chicken fried rice for dinner. She also made a special brand of Daegu-style mandoo. The dumplings were essentially flat and filled with bits of seaweed and noodles. Believe it or not, the meal was very good. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of Korean beer.

I didn't watch much television. I talked to the Dragon Lady, instead. My wife wants to open a chicken restaurant which will serve beer and soju to the locals. We would also have to deliver the poultry to our potential customers on a motor-scooter. I don't like the idea. There's just too much competition. However, she believes that we'll make a lot of money because I'm white. I want to call our eatery Hitler Chicken. The name will serve to stir up some buzz. I'll keep you updated.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for my many blessings. Not too many people in the world get to own a restaurant named Hitler Chicken. This fact alone makes me feel quite special. On top of that, my children are happy and healthy. I'm just thankful that I wasn't born in Chad.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a dream that I got caught by Andy Griffith for driving while drunk. Don Knotts was there, too. They put me in jail for several weeks but allowed me to smoke and watch television. I had a great time.

I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Three Russians were killed during a brawl in a Moscow cemetery. The men beat each other bloody with metal pipes and wooden bats. Nobody has any idea what they were fighting about. My guess is soccer. Europeans are batshit crazy when it comes to that sport.

I turned on CNN. Obama wants transgender people to use the bathroom of their choice. I'm against this policy. Don't get me wrong. Nobody loves the homos more than me. But the fags, lady-boys, and lezbos are now taking their agenda way too far. This new demand goes well past the boundries of common sense. Americans have accepted the fact that Sodomites walk among us. Must we also be forced to celebrate their deviant life-styles?

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Haha Your chicken business idea sounds just crazy enough to be a success, Smith. Hitler's Chicken reminds me of this documentary I once saw a couple years ago called Hitler's Children. Anyway, don't skimp on the crispy French Fries and the cole slaw. You'll be a hit, I'm sure. (too bad you can't toss some fish 'n chips in there as well. lol). I love deep-fried food. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      Actually, fish and chips came up in the conversation. But Koreans just don't seem to like the stuff.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.