Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday

(Hillary is a greedy leftist who hates guns.)

On Saturday, I took the Dragon Lady and my youngest son to Pusan. We rode on the fast train. Its rate of speed is nearly 300 kilometers per hour. We attended a baseball game between the Doosan Bears and the Lotte Giants. The bears won. I can't remember the score. I was skunked on beer.

We caught another train back to our apartment on Sunday and ate at a restaurant for dinner. We ordered thirty dollars worth of fried chicken. The bird tasted great. I washed the poultry down with a pitcher of Hite. Cass is my favorite brand. Unfortunately, it's no longer available at my favorite eatery. The owner got offered a better deal by a competing alcohol company. That's OK. The man's got to make a living.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I asked The Savior to protect my crazy wife. Loons often balk at taking their medicine. I just hope she keeps swallowing those pills. Chemistry certainly has a way of making life a whole lot more peaceful.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about my Korean sister-in-law. I went to her house and pissed on her favorite stuffed toy. She kicked me out, telling me to never come back.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Korea recently passed a law forbidding corporal punishment in public schools. However, many teachers still spank the children. I personally believe that people should keep their hands to themselves. Hitting children only makes them mean and dishonest. Besides, emotional torture is much more effective. I'm the king of guilt, and I use psychology to keep my boys in line.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump accused Hillary Clinton of hating the 2nd amendment. And he's absolutely right. She'd love nothing better than to take away all of our guns. She pulled this shit in Washington D.C. It used to be illegal for citizens in our nation's capital to own firearms. Thankfully, the Supreme Court overturned the law. Hillary's a greedy leftist who despises everything that America stands for.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.