Monday, May 9, 2016

Monday

(Sarah Palin is making a lot of sense.)

Yesterday, I took my family to church. A guest speaker led the worship service. He talked about false teachers. He said that lots of pastors don't actually read the bible. Therefore, many church leaders are talking out of their asses.

I agree with him 100 percent. Liberal preachers are the biggest offenders. They often spew forth a false gospel. Don't be fooled. Jesus isn't a big fan of Islam or sodomy--no matter what the idiots of the world try to sell you. Stick to your guns.

I took my family to lunch. We went to a sushi buffet. I enjoyed lots and lots of cho-bop. Cho-bop is raw fish laid on top of sticky rice. I dipped my vittles in wasabi. The sauce set my mouth on fire. I washed the food down with several glasses of geniune Coca-Cola. A good time was had by all.

I watched several episodes of The Ultimate Fighter. Team Joanna is getting its ass kicked. J.J. became the latest victim. She was choked out by a tough fighter named Tatiana. Tatiana used to be the best female wrestler in the world. However, she contracted thyroid cancer several years ago. Now she's on the comeback trail. Good for her. It's very important to fight through hard times.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings. My life certainly isn't perfect. But at least I can afford to occasionally eat beef. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Uganda.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. However, I no longer sleep in an actual bed. The Dragon Lady perfers to snooze on the floor.  I didn't dream. I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A man from Seoul named Cho stabbed his roommate to death. Later, he cut the corpse into two peices. He dumped the severed body in seperate locations. Cho is a naughty boy. Hopefully, somebody will throw him off a cliff.

I turned on CNN. I like Sarah Palin a lot these days. She says that Paul Ryan should be punished politically for his refusal to endorse Trump. In fact, she plans to support Ryan's opponent in the next election. I couldn't agree more. The Republican elite need to stand by their man. It comes down to the will of the people.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. My wife was just telling me about a brother and sister in Gwangju in the news today who killed their elderly father because they were worried he might give his house away to his new girlfriend. The shocker is the sister has for the last 10 years been an assistant pastor.....

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      I love crime stories. I search the newspaper for them every day.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.