Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thursday

(Kasich is out.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady went to Emart. She bought the family fried chicken. It came in a cardboard bucket. The poultry tasted very good. Me and the boys devoured the bird in less than fifteen minutes. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. The experience was marvelous.

I watched the Samsung Lions lose another ball game. They were defeated 6 to 3 by the Nexen Heroes. The Lions are one of the worst teams in the league. Nevertheless, I'm taking a super-fast train to Daegu tomorrow to see them play the SK Wyverns. Their stadium is new and quite beautiful. I plan to drink lots of beer.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings. My wife is far from perfect, but at least she hasn't killed anybody. Plus my children are healthy and happy. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Djibouti.

I went to bed at 9 p.m. I had a dream about watching the Red Sox in Fenway Park. I sat next to Tommy Lasorda. I told him that I didn't like baseball. He agreed, claiming that the game was too slow.

I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A woman from Daejon was sentenced to three years in prison for buying a baby from an unwed mother. The child cost less than a thousand dollars. The mother was given a 10 month suspended sentence.

I turned on CNN. John Kasich dropped out of the race. The Donald is now officially the Republican nominee. In fact, Mr. Trump claims that he might choose Kasich as a running mate. John is Lehman Brothers scum. However, Donald desperately needs to win Ohio to have a shot against Crooked Hillary. I understand his motivation.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

8 comments:

  1. Good to see you back in business, Smith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robert.

      It's good to hear from you again, too.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. if you think Djibouti is a hellhole, come visit marin county.

    take me to your leader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Trump claims that he might choose Kasich as a running mate. John is Lehman Brothers scum."

    So you, Mr. Smith, a guy who once titled his blog "Fuck Lloyd Blankfein," don't care if your Rorschach Ink Blot Test of a candidate picks a bankmaggot scum as vice president? (I reckon he's more likely to choose a woman; perhaps U.S. Sen. Joni Ernst of Iowa.) It's just a cult of personality with you Trumpetoids, isn't it? You have this belief, like Obamabots had in Debt Brother Zero, that he's going to be the Saaaaaaaaaviour! He'll make all your wishes come true when he rides in on a flying unicorn that shits rainbow-coloured Skittles.

    Face it, Smith, T-rump's been wallowing in New York and Atlantic City bankster/mobster corruption all his life. He's one of them. Trump is as vile as Hillary -- when did the United States become a nation that revelled in political dynasties like it was some royal-sucking British shithole, anyway? -- only he doesn't have the experience at operating within an organisation that's not a corporate dictatorship. I reckon he doesn't have a chance against a bought-and-paid-for Establishment shill like Hill. She'll keep the rackets going as long as she can, before the whole venal system collapses under its own Ponzi weight.

    But what do I know? I thought there was no way Bush the Idiot would get re-selected in 2004. When I was shown to be wrong, I moved out of the country. I'd move off the planet if T-rump got any sort of power, if I could. Australia's as close to that as possible (New Zealand would be better.) Even if there's an all-out nuclear exchange, which T-rump might launch out of sheer stupidity unless he's impeached/deposed in a military coup first, life will struggle on in Oz. And if it doesn't -- did you ever read the book "On the Beach" or see the 1959 black-and-white movie? Filmed here in Melbourne! Poignant doomer cinema. Spoiler alert -- everybody dies in the end, mostly by suicide. But "they all died game" (plucky) as the Aussie saying goes. IF T-rump gets in power, and IF he starts a war that ends civilisation, I won't mind much. I've had a hell of a good life -- I can't believe how many fantastic things I've done -- so no great sorrow over the finale. I just don't like the idea that an arrogant buffoon, chosen by nincompoops in the Duhnited Snakes of Amoronica, would control my fate.

    What I really meant to comment about was whether you read the "expose" that Bloomberg published about the idolaTylers of Zerohedge. Maybe you've got enough going on in your life that you don't spend much time at the Website of Mammon. (They're major T-rump fanbois, tho.) You're about the only person I know, online or in the meatworld, who has any idea about what ZH is.

    One of the apparently three Tylers had a series of mental breakdowns due to alcoholism and being a general dickhead. He got pissed at the other Tylers and ratted out their identities and modus operandi to Bloomberg, which was only too happy to muckrake about a website that reveals the crookedness that Bloomie would like to keep hidden.

    What I got out of it, aside from the revelation of who's behind the site (only one apparent surprise) was what a nasty bastard the trainwreck Tyler was. Snarly but pathetic, whining but arrogant, a former (by his own admission) big-time cocaine dealer... I've known a few cokeheads, and the drug turns them into brittle, selfish dirtbags. Confirmed my suspicion that the ZH masters are scummy antisocial bastards. They do a great job at portraying the evil of the financial world, but I wouldn't want to leave them alone in a room with my child, or even my dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bukko.

      It's always good to hear from you. I had no idea about that the Tylers were at each others' throats. How's your gig as a psychiatric nurse going? Are you keeping the loonies in line?

      Despite my support for Trump, I'm not voting. I can't be bothered. I live too far away.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Hahaha Djibouti, that always gets me you goon.

    I don't know how stupid your sense of humour is but these crack me up.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v_pIrNvog0o

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nR1FRqvn-4A

    James


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      Thanks for the links and the kind words. I can't stand Kasich or Bush. It's nice to laugh at their expense.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.