Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thursday

(I love Donald's hair.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made chicken fried rice for dinner. I live in Asia, so rice is very popular. The meal was fantastic. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. For the most part, I'm back on the wagon. I still drink a little beer from time to time, but I haven't had any soju for a couple of weeks.

I couldn't watch much television. My youngest son Bluce had an emotional meltdown. He came home from school with a ton of homework. He had pages and pages of math and English and Korean, etc. On top of all that, he also had a project to work on. My child is only eight-years-old. But this is Korea. These people take school seriously. I told the boy not to worry. I even offered to do the work myself. His tirade lasted for about an hour. After that, he settled down.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings. Today, I get the results of my wife's hormone tests. Her doctor speaks English. I'm expecting good news. You can really tell the difference when loons decide to take their medication. She's very calm these days.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Manchester United bus was attacked by supporters of West Ham. I don't understand how people can get so rabid over a stupid sport like soccer. It's a game which caters to women and homosexual men. Yet the sport is truly global. People love it. Go figure.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump is meeting with Paul Ryan tomorrow in order to iron-out their differences. I hope The Donald makes Mr. Ryan jump through a million hoops. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton lost another primary to Bernie Sanders--who is nothing more than an elderly communist. I like Trump's chances in November.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. Have you watched MR Robot? Trust me if you haven't you will probably love it.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      I haven't seen it. But I'll give it a try.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. sorry for being away so long. problems with the glow plug in the delivery vehicle. und so weiter.

    anyhoo, catching up on backlogged posts and replies puts things back in to perspective. like, for e.g., sarah palin. wow. if you search using the Inter-Net for images, you might be surprised at what kinds of things you get. and the same thing could be said re: about shakira.

    also there was a long comment in here somewhere about how that tyler was exposed on zero hedges, which maybe made sense to you but frankly sounded like some ranting by somebody who clicked on the wrong web site.

    this particular web site is more about what is on tv and also korea. and it has updates about beheadings and that sort of thing. everybody dies, but the beheadeds provide an example for others.

    as opposed to lots of the rantings.

    here's sarah palin with "no need to rant"

    abounding mercies to all.



    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.