Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thursday

(The supporters of Bernie Sanders are violent communists.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared pork and rice for dinner. I'm not a huge fan of rice. But I didn't complain. I just ate my meal with a song in my heart and a smile on my face. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half full at my humble abode. I washed the vittles down with several cups of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of Korean beer.

I watched another episode of Penny Dreadful. Frankenstein's monster is back in London. He's now in a desperate search for his family. Meanwhile, Ethan the werewolf and his witchy girlfriend are wreaking havoc in rural Arizona. Penny Dreadful is a genuinely creepy show. It's filled with blood and gore, and might even give you nightmares.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I asked The Savior to look after the Dragon Lady. When she's on her pills, the woman is a domestic queen. But, if she decides to miss a dose or two, she turns into a howling demon. The ups and downs are killing me.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had another dream about smoking. I got caught puffing on a cig at the airport. I was chased through the parking lot by security. I still miss tobacco. I fear that this monkey will be on my back until I die.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Donald Trump says he has no problem speaking to Kim Jong-un in the future. This offends many older conservative Koreans. They stand firm against any contact with their surly northern neighbors. However, I agree with The Donald. Maybe there's a deal to be made. Stranger things have happened.

I turned on CNN. It's official. The supporters of Bernie Sanders are crazy violent communists. They recently scared the shit out of Barbara Boxer during a campaign event in Nevada. The state police had to be called to bring the hoodlums under control. I expect huge problems to erupt in Philadelphia when the convention hits town. Mark my words. Things will not be pretty.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, thanks for your interesting blog, I appreciate it.

    Sorry to hear about your tobacco issues. Might I suggest you try some snuff tobacco instead? The dangers of tobacco come from breathing in smoke, tar and ash from a burning cigarette (which also smells bad), glass-fiber filters make the situation worse. Conversely, pure snuff tobacco gently snorted gives you a pleasant, fragrant hit without any lung damage or anti-social smoke. It works for me (and certainly keeps me off smoking).

    Cheers, Hapax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hapax.

      I haven't touched any tobacco in years. But I do miss it from time to time. I even dream about it.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. "Trump says he has no problem speaking to Kim Jong-un'
    Consider what he might say to 'lil kim. He probably won't be very diplomatic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chrome.

      It would be fun to watch.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.