Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tuesday

(Jon Snow is alive. What a bunch of shit.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made chicken for dinner. Her skill with poultry is a far cry from mine. Nevertheless, it was great not having to cook for the boys. For the most part, I just sat on my ass and stuffed my fat face. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched Game of Thrones. The Red Witch is actually an old hag with flabby tits. And, if that ain't bad enough, she brings Jon Snow back to life with blood magic. I'm deeply disappointed in Snow's resurrection. The whole plot turn--except for the part with the saggy boobs--comes across as stale and predictable. John needs to stay dead.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked Jesus for my many blessings. I've been married for seventeen years to a maniac with Graves' Disease. But, with that said, she hasn't drowned my children in a scalding bathtub or burned them with cigarettes. I try to remain positive. Things could always be a lot worse. Plus she has agreed to take her medicine regularly for the next 24 months. Happy days are here again.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Young Koreans are upset with their lots in life. They study and work like dogs, yet they find it very difficult to get ahead. Many wish to leave the peninsula as soon as possible. My advice to them? Life can often be a shit sandwich. Find God and remain spiritual, for without Him, you are hopelessly screwed.

I turned on CNN. A young man at a Ted Cruz rally shouted you suck at the Texas senator. The troublesome teen was immediately led away from the premises by security. Cruz went on to say that the child should be spanked by his parents. I understand Ted's point. The boy's actions were rude. Nevertheless, I don't believe in corporal punishment. Maybe I'm a pussy.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Game of thrones used to be cool. Now it leans too heavily on tits and dragons. Jon snows resurrection seems like lazy story writing to me as well.

    The young man who heckled Ted Cruz may have gone about it in a juvenile manner but I have to admit ole' lying Ted is a bit of a clown. Ted and his father Raul constantly imply that those in the electorate are somehow bad people if they decide to vote for anyone other than Ted. That's hog slop if you ask me.... or horse plop either way it's crap.

    Lyin Ted and Crocked Hillary.... If nothing else the Donald sure can come up with fitting nicknames for his opponents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex.

      I'm pissed off about Jon Snow. But I'm still a big fan of the show.

      And I agree. Trump is an expert at branding.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.