Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tuesday

(The religion of peace strikes again.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady went to Emart. She bought fried chicken for dinner. The meal came in a cardboard bucket. My eldest son and I consumed the bird in less than fifteen minutes. We're a couple of pigs. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched several episodes of Alone. It's a reality survival show which appears on the History Channel. Several contestants are dropped off by boat into the wilds of Vancouver Island. The last one standing wins $500,000. My favorite contestant is an obese woman from South Carolina. She weighs 270 pounds and can barely move her fat ass from one spot to the other. I'm also overweight. We're kindred spirits.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty misanthrope. I asked The Savior for the gift of health. My wife's seeing her doctor today to get her hormone levels checked. The Dragon Lady has been quite calm the last two weeks. It appears that her medicine is finally working. But I don't want to speak too soon. The last two years have been hell, and I just can't handle another disappointement. Graves' Disease truly sucks ass.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a dream about going to the hospital. I was diagnosed with strep-throat. I began crying.

I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The North Koreans scolded a reporter from the BBC. They yelled at him for nearly eight hours because he was disrespectful to the supreme leader. After that, the powers-that-be kicked him out of the country.

I turned on CNN. A fifteen-year-old girl from Pakistan was burned alive in an honor killing. Twelve people were arrested for the crime--including the victim's mother. Islam is a religion filled with knuckle-draggers. Trust me. These loons will prove the death of us all.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Honor killings in Muslim countries wont stop the Clinton foundation from accepting "donations" from the likes of Saudi Arabia and the UAE. I know it's not Pakistan however in my opinion if you accept money from Muslim controlled nations you must also condone the human rights violations perpetrated on the women of those countries.

    Let's keep telling the world over and over again that yes, women's rights are human rights and human rights are women's rights, once and for all. - Hilary Clinton

    This woman is a disgusting pig. How ignorant my fellow Americans must be to not only vote for this fraud but not condemn her and the other hypocrites exactly like her.

    Boggles the mind truly.

    Ive only been reading your blog for the last two months or so (stumbled upon quite by accident while doing an image search on google, happy accident) and I have to say your commentary on world events is insightful and at times pretty funny. Short story, This blog is good shit. I appreciate you putting yourself out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex.

    Thanks for the kind words. And I'm glad you found me. I agree. Hillary is a pig.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.