Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tuesday

(Fergus Crowley for president.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served chicken for dinner. She bought the meal at Emart. It came in a cardboard bucket. My boys and I devoured the bird in less than fifteen minutes. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Cass beer. Cass is my favorite brand of suds in Korea.

I watched an episode of Supernatural. Fergus is being treated like a dog by Satan. He is even forced to keep the floors clean by using his tongue. Meanwhile, Sam and Dean are on the trail of a murderer who is killing professional wrestlers. Supernatural is one of the dumbest shows on television. Nevertheless, I'm an avid fan. The program always makes me laugh.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy atheist. I asked The Savior to restore my wife's health. Things have been going pretty good so far. Her eyes are still bugged-out and her hands continue to tremble, but her moods are much more tranquil. I hope the good times continue.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a dream that my chicken house went down the tubes. No customers appeared at the shop. I don't even own a chicken business. I'm just a helpless slave to anxiety.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A popular model was recently killed in Seoul. She died in a traffic accident. Driving on the peninsula is absolute chaos. If I were the king of Korea, I'd take away all the cars and make the citizens ride horses to work.

I turned on CNN. The New York Times wrote a hit-piece about Donald Trump. The story claims that The Donald often objectifies women both at work and during his personal time. He even had the audacity to kiss a Miss Universe contestant on the lips. There's no doubt in my mind that Trump likes the ladies. But I just can't bring myself to vote for an ultra-feminist lesbian who is married to a rapist. Big Don's the lesser of two evils.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. I actually saw that article, the next day the woman who looked like she was practically assaulted said the article was pure BS and Trump is a nice guy she would vote for.

    I don't know how these news outlets continue on after a few stories like this, I wouldn't look to them as a source of news. I expect some money got that article made.

    I'm not sure I see him as a less of evils honestly, I think the guy is genuine and 90% of his ideas aren't much different to say a Ron Paul honestly.

    James

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_ehidkNhkw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      Donald is for low interest rates. He also thinks Yellen is doing a pretty good job. Don't get me wrong. I think he's an OK guy. But he's definitely a money printer.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're back on the freshly brewed coffee - life is too short for instant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to give all the credit to my wife. Sometimes, she takes good care of me.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.