Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesday

(Hodor gets greased.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared spicy chicken and rice for dinner. To be honest, the meal wasn't one of her best efforts. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my food like a good little dullard. I'm wonderful that way. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is by far my favorite Korean beer.

I watched Game of Thrones. Theon and his sister are usurped by their uncle. They're forced to run for their lives, stealing the best ships and slipping away undetected. Meanwhile, the gentle giant Hodor gets killed by a gang of unruly white-walkers. Did you know that Hodor means hold the door? I didn't, either. Game of Thrones never fails to keep me entertained.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I thanked The Savior for my many blessings. The Dragon Lady's still taking her meds. She's a completely different person when her hormones aren't out of whack. Anyway, I just pray that the pills keep working.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a dream about my wife. I told her that I was far too old to find another woman. After that, we went to see a movie in Connecticut. We sat in the balcony.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A pastor in China was recently murdered near the North Korean border. He was stabbed several times in the neck with a knife. He helped many defectors escape to freedom during his lifetime.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are running neck and neck in the polls. Hillary's in for a world of hurt. First of all, the convention in Philadelphia is going to be a scene of huge unrest. It may even get violent. On top of that, The Donald will use her like toilet paper to wipe his ass. No topic shall be off limits. We'll get to see all her skeletons.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Here in chile we know about running neck and neck.

    the white team beat the blue team 505-504.
    LINK TO STORY

    click on the link to story in your "browser" in order to view the "web page" on your electronic device.

    here's me and my cousin playing neck and neck

    see above for directions about how to click on the link and etc.

    peace to all.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and your cousin are very talented.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.