Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wednesday

(Handsome Donald closes the deal.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady brought home a pepperoni pizza for dinner. The meal came from Pizza Hut. It cost a fortune. Living in Korea isn't cheap. Nevertheless, the food tasted fabulous. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. The experience was marvelous.

I watched Penny Dreadful. Miss Ives is losing her mind. She sees a psychiatrist in an attempt to control her melancholy. Meanwhile, Frankenstein's monster is shipwrecked near the North Pole. He kills a feverish suffering child with his bare hands. After that, he starts walking back over the ice toward London. And, to make matters more interesting, Count Dracula's now prowling the streets looking for blood.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I asked The Savior to help the Dragon Lady with her mental problems. She's a moody woman. Last night, she scolded me repeatedly for giving a female friend a ride to Emart. In my defense, the woman in question is 65-years-old, and I'm not into grandmothers.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a dream about wandering down a busy street. I feared that I would be smashed to bits by oncoming traffic.

I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The Korean government is concerned about illegal immigration. When apprehended, immigrants are fined and immediately sent home. Yet Koreans always rant and rave about Americans being heartless to undocumented aliens. Talk about hypocrisy.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump crushed Ted Cruz in the Indiana primary.  In fact, Mr. Cruz suspended his campaign after the carnage. So The Donald is now the Republican nominee. It's officially a done deal. I no longer doubt his ability to win the presidential election. He shall rip Hillary a new asshole.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.  

8 comments:

  1. Hi Smith -
    I'm so glad Trump dominated in Indiana, and forced Cruz to suspend his campaign. The less I have to see of his mug on TV now, the better. And don't get me started on that running mate he picked - Carly Fiorina. She is one weird woman, let me tell you. May they now both be banished to the dustbin of political history forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      Ted will be back. I assume that Trump made a deal to get him out of the race. We'll see.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Do you remember we both agreed we would vote for Trump a few years ago before anyone was seriously considering him. We are bloody Prophets...

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      Yes, I remember. We are both a couple of political geniuses.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Not into grandmothers.

    Talk about hypocrisy.

    Here's Ted, Heidi, Goldman, and Sachs singing "talk about hypocrisy"

    Peace to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi can really play that dulcimer.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. she can play the hell outta that thing.

      "not into grandmothers"

      time for smith to issue a retraction.

      Delete
    3. I retract. I'm into grandmothers.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.